Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

  1. #1

    Default Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Check the jersey Snoop wore to "Mac and Devin" premiere tonight with Wiz Khalifa.

    Probably not thread-worthy except in the offseason. I liked it though. Sorry I'm reporting from the PD-Phone so I'll just copy/paste Snoop's tweet. He tweeted other photos too


    @SnoopDogg: Smoke one. #macanddevin http://po.st/DZOCBG/

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lurkster For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    That's how you know the Pacers are cool again.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pingu For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,973

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Is he a pacer fan ?

  6. #4

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    This is how you know we're full of thugs again.

    Seriously though, great. Snoop's what, 45? But still, can't hurt. Dumb as I think it was I bet Danny repeatedly getting in Lebron's face made him an alpha male for all the other fugazis out there.

  7. #5
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Snoop was also rocking an IU jacket in one of his recent videos I think. Wonder if he is an Indiana basketball guy.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #6
    Hoosier for Life CreekShow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Muncie
    Age
    27
    Posts
    477

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Heard Snoop was an IU fan too. Maybe he just likes Indiana basketball
    I Bleed Blue

  9. #7

    Default

    Fun fact...snoop doggs IQ is 147...considering him to be extremely intelligent.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dgreenwell3 For This Useful Post:


  11. #8

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fun fact...snoop doggs IQ is 147...considering him to be extremely intelligent.
    I am sure he smoked some of that IQ away..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamble1 For This Useful Post:


  13. #9
    Member yoadknux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,322

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    This is pretty awesome because in the rap scene you usually have guys wearing jerseys of superstars or jerseys of big market teams. This means either Granger made a name for himself around the league or the Pacers were good enough to create media buzz. Or a combination of both. Anyway, that's cool, thanks for posting
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Prince
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bobcat fans telling us to cheer up = epic fail season
    "Josh Smith Re-building the city of Detroit one brick at a time"

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yoadknux For This Useful Post:


  15. #10
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    I don't think many realize how cool this actually is... Dude wore it to the premiere of his movie.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BringJackBack For This Useful Post:


  17. #11

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Snoop has worn a lot of Colts gear in the past too

  18. #12
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    I wonder if this would make it easier or more difficult to someday smoke with Snoop before we sit courtside at a Pacers game...? #richandfamous
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  19. #13
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,641

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Snoop had a concert in Indy the week of the Super Bowl at Bankers Life. He's also friends with Mike Eps and scored some Pacers swag during that week.

  20. #14
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,302
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgreenwell3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fun fact...snoop doggs IQ is 147...considering him to be extremely intelligent.
    I'd have to see documented proof of that. I would think someone with a 147 IQ would be smart enough to remove the drug paraphernalia from his tour bus before crossing back into texas from Mexico.

  21. #15
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,825

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd have to see documented proof of that. I would think someone with a 147 IQ would be smart enough to remove the drug paraphernalia from his tour bus before crossing back into texas from Mexico.
    IQ means you have the capacity, not necessarily that you use it.

    Or, at least, that is what it is SUPPOSED to be, but too often it actually measures knowledge rather than ability to think.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  23. #16
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,278
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    DAMN. Its too bad Paul didn't have him to jump over to get his fans' votes in the dunk contest
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  25. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    This is probably mike epps doing

  26. #18
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,315
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    He is a fan of basketball, so maybe he appreciates a good team and player.

  27. #19

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    I thought he was a Lakers fan...

    still cool though

  28. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    i did too

  29. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    i did too, maybe ever since he decided pau gasol was a punk he found a new team.

  30. #22
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Maybe Roy will do a cameo in one of Snoop's videos...

  31. #23
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe Roy will do a cameo in one of Snoop's videos...
    A Pacer? In a rap video? Thug.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  33. #24

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    Jay-Z once wore a Reggie Miller video in a rap video he was doing.

    Pretty big respect from a Yorker

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pace Maker For This Useful Post:


  35. #25
    Member Evan_The_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, In. via Oakland, Ca.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: Snoop Dogg sporting Granger jersey

    The jacket is dark blue, hat has yellow and dark blue in it... I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's wearing it because it matches....

Similar Threads

  1. Snoop calls Pau Gasol a punk *****
    By oz_pacer in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Rapper Nate Dogg Dead at 41
    By Day-V in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:17 AM
  4. Granger USA Jersey?
    By granger33 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 05:26 AM
  5. Looking for Danny granger jersey
    By boombaby_rm31 in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •