Page 161 of 178 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,025 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #4001
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Princeton offense relies on everyone being good at passing, screening, and moving without the ball.

    I don't think we do any of these particularly well.
    Agreed.

    Frankly we're awful at all of those things.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psyren For This Useful Post:


  3. #4002
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,808
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Brandon Rush: Just signed on the dotted line. I'm officially back Twitter

    The Golden State Warriors have re-signed restricted free agent guard/forward Brandon Rush, the team announced today. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released. NBA.com

    Rusty Simmons: Brandon Rush said Milwaukee was actually closer to signing him than MIN or LAL, but he's happy to be back in the Bay Area. Twitter

    Rusty Simmons: Rush said he's coming to camp with his sights sets on starting at small forward. Twitter
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  5. #4003
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,808
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Barbosa has drawn little interest in free agency, with no team having made a serious run at his services. Most haven’t even given him a second thought. So Barbosa knows that at this point, a short-term contract most likely awaits. fanmonster.com

    According to several sources close to Barbosa, he’d be more than willing to talk with the Cavs about a potential role. Those sources could not say, however, if the interest was mutual. fanmonster.com
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  6. #4004
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,960

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    People realized how much of a blackhole he is?

  7. #4005
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People realized how much of a blackhole he is?
    Hey!! ...

  8. #4006
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,412

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Hard to believe nobody wants Barbosa as a back up 2. At this point the Pacers need to scoop him up for a 2 year 8 million deal. Though I don't eve know how much cap we have left to use.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  9. #4007
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    4 mil/year for Barbosa seems like too much at this point.

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pingu For This Useful Post:


  11. #4008
    Member Miller_time04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Martinsville
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,304
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Definitely too much. Yeah 3-4 years ago he was worth that. Not anymore. I'd pay him the 2.5 mil we have left if he understands that Lance gets a chance to show himself at the beginning of the season as the backup 2. And if Lance doesn't pan out barbosa would be a decent back up 2.

  12. #4009
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,960

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Why do we need another SG or something? this is it Do or Die for Lance this season so i think he will be fine for first SG of the bench.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hypnotiq For This Useful Post:


  14. #4010
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    67
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do we need another SG or something? this is it Do or Die for Lance this season so i think he will be fine for first SG of the bench.
    Why does everyone want to make Lance a SG when the team keeps playing him at PG? ... .

  15. #4011
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why does everyone want to make Lance a SG when the team keeps playing him at PG? ... .
    the team is not playing him at PG.

  16. #4012

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the team is not playing him at PG.
    no arguing, but didn't Lance get a lot of time at PG during summer league? Or was he just being a ball dominant SG?

    I think the hope is for Lance to end up a PG. His size would make him difficult to guard by all the undersized PG's in the league now.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to xIndyFan For This Useful Post:

    J7F

  18. #4013
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,808
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    wow, Lakers starting a Pacers fetish or what?

    Marc Stein: Game of the day now: Brazil v Russia. Hearing out of Brazil camp that they believe Lakers have interest in free-agent Leandro Barbosa Twitter

    Marc Stein: Question is how much Lakers, w/only 13 contracts but WELL into tax territory, have to spend. Brazil also worried Barbosa might be pressing Twitter
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  19. #4014
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,566

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    i take this more as Brazil trying to promote interest in one of their Players.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  20. #4015
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,596

    Default

    @christomasson: Add Indiana to the list of teams showing interest in free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver, although nothing is imminent.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  21. #4016
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,808
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @christomasson: Add Indiana to the list of teams showing interest in free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver, although nothing is imminent.
    Well It's about time. I would back him coming here. Good guy and can play very well. He had a bad shooting year but I don't expect that to continue. Solid 4 coming off the bench and can run and hit the jumper. Good rebounder too.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  22. #4017
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,288

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Tolliver would be better than Smith, but I don't think he would be in the regular rotation.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to pacers74 For This Useful Post:


  24. #4018
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,208

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well It's about time. I would back him coming here. Good guy and can play very well. He had a bad shooting year but I don't expect that to continue. Solid 4 coming off the bench and can run and hit the jumper. Good rebounder too.
    The stretch 4 coming back to Indy? The thing about Tolliver is that he can shoot the 3, but can rebound pretty well also.

  25. #4019
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Who?

  26. #4020
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,808
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The stretch 4 coming back to Indy? The thing about Tolliver is that he can shoot the 3, but can rebound pretty well also.
    He brings an option that Pacers don't have at the moment. As long as It's not abused and used in key match ups and times. Should be a great fit.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  27. #4021
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He brings an option that Pacers don't have at the moment. As long as It's not abused and used in key match ups and times. Should be a great fit.
    This. I think he can do well here in moderation.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  29. #4022
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,244

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I'd rather sign Troy Murphy...

  30. #4023
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,960

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    We are going out with a BANG for the last 15th man on the bench guy

  31. #4024
    Member WhoLovesYaBaby?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    601
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd rather sign Troy Murphy...
    Careful. That kind of talk can get you hurt around here.

  32. #4025
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,059

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who?
    The only thing I know him for is from when he made a The Decision Part 2 video two summers ago that poked fun at LeBron...
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •