Page 155 of 178 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #3851
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,936

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I'm rooting for Morrison, but in addition to his injury troubles, he seems to be a little slow. He's shot really well for the Clips in SL though.

  2. #3852
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,822
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I'd like to say that I'm not a huge Adam fan, however, He had a good rookie year and then tore his ACL. When he was with the Lakers he just didn't get much playing time due to that past Lakers roster. I do believe that he has gained trust in his knee, no doubt slower then most on recovery, but he looks pretty dang good right now. Just saying if he is a option to be had for the vet minimum, I would applaud the pickup!

    I would like to see him use a band on his head to keep him from having to constantly tuck his hair over his ears, it is a bit annoying.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  4. #3853
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd like to say that I'm not a huge Adam fan, however, He had a good rookie year and then tore his ACL. When he was with the Lakers he just didn't get much playing time due to that past Lakers roster. I do believe that he has gained trust in his knee, no doubt slower then most on recovery, but he looks pretty dang good right now. Just saying if he is a option to be had for the vet minimum, I would applaud the pickup!

    I would like to see him use a band on his head to keep him from having to constantly tuck his hair over his ears, it is a bit annoying.
    And he looks much better with a band, IMO. One of few players who do.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ballism For This Useful Post:


  6. #3854
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would like to see him use a band on his head to keep him from having to constantly tuck his hair over his ears, it is a bit annoying.
    Hey! That's been Steve Nash's patented move for years now. I think somebody better start working on "The Unjustified Actions of Adam Morrison" article to put him in his place.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  8. #3855
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,822
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    True, but I just fear the sight of Lebron faced up against him if one of our guys were to go down with an ankle sprain or something of the sorts for a short amount of time.
    Then Pacers need to focus on this guy to get in a trade!

    Luc Mbah a Moute

    I know it won't happen, but what a great thought!
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  9. #3856
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,610

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then Pacers need to focus on this guy to get in a trade!

    Luc Mbah a Moute

    I know it won't happen, but what a great thought!
    I don't mind getting a tweener athletic Forward that can play some defense.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  10. #3857

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't mind getting a tweener athletic Forward that can play some defense.
    i think Pacers are moving away from the tweener PF. both Mahimni and Plumlee are full sized. i hope that's a trend.

  11. #3858

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Don't let "tweener" fool you. Mbah a Moute is an amazing defender at multiple positions. He's given Roy fits in the past.

    I'd probably trade anyone on our bench for him.
    Last edited by imawhat; 07-23-2012 at 09:28 PM.

  12. #3859
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,265

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't let "tweener" fool you. Mbah a Moute is an amazing defender at multiple positions. He's given Roy fits in the past.

    I'd probably trade anyone on our bench for him.
    ANYONE?

  13. #3860
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,610

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by xIndyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think Pacers are moving away from the tweener PF. both Mahimni and Plumlee are full sized. i hope that's a trend.
    Okay...I want an athletic PF that is quick enough and strong enough to defend or at the very least slow down the Josh Smith and Blake Griffin's of the NBA.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  14. #3861
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,610

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't let "tweener" fool you. Mbah a Moute is an amazing defender at multiple positions. He's given Roy fits in the past.

    I'd probably trade anyone on our bench for him.
    I am perfectly fine with Mbah a Moute....he's one of those super athletic Fowards that plays very solid defense that I love.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  15. #3862

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am perfectly fine with Mbah a Moute....he's one of those super athletic Fowards that plays very solid defense that I love.
    I'm fine with Mbah a Moute also. In the same way I was fine with Lou Amundson last year. Nice guy, good player, but if he is getting regular minutes, your team just isn't as good as it needs to be.

  16. #3863
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @MrMichaelLee
    Seeking a backup for John Wall, #wizards have agreed to terms with free agent PG A.J. Price. Price has been with IND past 3 years.
    https://twitter.com/MrMichaelLee/sta...95292219637761

    good for AJ

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to billbradley For This Useful Post:


  18. #3864
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Bulls letting Asik walk.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  19. #3865

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by xIndyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm fine with Mbah a Moute also. In the same way I was fine with Lou Amundson last year. Nice guy, good player, but if he is getting regular minutes, your team just isn't as good as it needs to be.

    YOU can't possibly compare Lou with Mbah a Moute! Moute is numerous times the player Lou is. Not to mention Moute was a starter 2 years ago for the Bucks. I'd take Moute over Hansbro or Pendergrapgh everyday of the week and twice on Sunday. Having Moute on the Pacers and giving him minutes makes the Pacers a better team w/o a doubt.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


  21. #3866

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bulls letting Asik walk.

    No surprise there.

  22. #3867
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No surprise there.
    None at all, just relaying the news.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. #3868

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bulls letting Asik walk.
    Asik is one of the guys I want to see play next season. He did really well, I thought, at Chicago and it will be interesting to see how much is Asik and how much is the Chicago scheme.

  24. #3869
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @WojYahooNBA: Hornets, Suns, Wolves are nearing agreement on a 3-way deal that would send Robin Lopez to the Hornets in a sign-and-trade, sources tell Y!


    @WojYahooNBA: Along with Lopez, Suns would send Hakim Warrick to Hornets. Minny would send Wesley Johnson and a 1st round pick to the Suns, sources say.

    @WojYahooNBA: For Wolves, deal clears cap space and apparently is a prelude to another potential signing or deal, sources say.

    @WojYahooNBA: Several league executives believe Minnesota is pursuing free agent Andrei Kirilenko. He's no longer considering Brooklyn, sources say.

  25. #3870
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @JerryZgoda: Per @WojYahooNBA earlier tweets, league sources confirm Wolves are targeting Kirilenko, perhaps at $9M a season for at least 2 years

  26. #3871

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Wow. I hate hearing that teams are out there getting talent for nothing.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:


  28. #3872

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Suns make out like bandits, that's ridiculous. Getting to shed Warrick's deal just for S&Ting Lopez, and getting a 1st + Wes Johnson (who's not great, but still)?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Doddage For This Useful Post:


  30. #3873

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    None at all, just relaying the news.


    And I truly appreciated it!

  31. #3874

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    The Suns have actually had a damn good offseason. Signing Beasley to a reasonable deal, signing Dragic, trading Nash for picks, getting Scola from amnesty, amnestying Childress, and possibly getting a 1st while getting to dump Warrick.

  32. #3875

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suns make out like bandits, that's ridiculous. Getting to shed Warrick's deal just for S&Ting Lopez, and getting a 1st + Wes Johnson (who's not great, but still)?
    I don't see where the Suns made out like a bandit. Nice deal for the Suns shedding Warrick's contract, but I'd much prefer Lopez over Wes Johnson. The 1st will probably be so protected the Suns won't get to use for years.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •