Page 111 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #2751
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,369

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sleeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mike Wells was on Dakich today and said that Mayo's asking price is a little too high for the Pacers. Said he would be shocked if mayo ended up in a Pacers uniform.

    Mike Wells 7/10/12 (4:50 mark)
    http://www.1070thefan.com/dakich/podcast.aspx
    Not surprised by this at all......he's asking for more than full MLE but probably around the same price as GH...if not more.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  2. #2752
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,109

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didnt see this anywhere, just listened to Wells on Dakich show this morning, he says he's hearing the Pacers think Mayo is asking too much and will be out of their price range, Wells didn't think there was anyway that Mayo was coming here now. Im paraphrasing from memory, so feel free to check yourselves.

    http://www.1070thefan.com/podcast/Ep....aspx?PID=2155
    All offseason I've preached patience, just knowing the team was going to do something to improve this team. Through all the stuff with Roy and overpaying for Hill, and every FA making verbal agreements with other teams, ive preached patience.

    BUT

    If this is true, and we lose out on Mayo (again) and we end up bringing back Barbosa and/or signing sad a$$ Carlos Delfino, I'm gonna be disappointed with this entire offseason. We finally build some momentum, and have the money to add the thing we need MOST on this team (talent) and we sit on our hands?

    Okay I'm back....
    Patience people!! There is still hope! I believe we have a good plan....we've got to...right?

  3. #2753
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,803

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not surprised by this at all......he's asking for more than full MLE but probably around the same price as GH...if not more.
    Hopefully he realizes the market is not going to give him that kind of price, and he comes here for a reasonable salary.

    Then again, maybe the Heat will just offer the minimum and he'll sign there
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  4. #2754
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,369

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by TMJ31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully he realizes the market is not going to give him that kind of price, and he comes here for a reasonable salary.

    Then again, maybe the Heat will just offer the minimum and he'll sign there
    Just watch the Celtics pay him that price.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  5. #2755
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All offseason I've preached patience, just knowing the team was going to do something to improve this team. Through all the stuff with Roy and overpaying for Hill, and every FA making verbal agreements with other teams, ive preached patience.

    BUT

    If this is true, and we lose out on Mayo (again) and we end up bringing back Barbosa and/or signing sad a$$ Carlos Delfino, I'm gonna be disappointed with this entire offseason. We finally build some momentum, and have the money to add the thing we need MOST on this team (talent) and we sit on our hands?

    Okay I'm back....
    Patience people!! There is still hope! I believe we have a good plan....we've got to...right?
    Unfortunately its not looking like we have much of one at all.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  6. #2756
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just watch the Celtics pay him that price.
    They seem to be in bed with Courtney Lee right now.

  7. #2757
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They seem to be in bed with Courtney Lee right now.
    Thus leaving us with this...

    No Mayo + No Lee = Delfino.

    Now Im no math major, but that seems like a bad equation.

    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psyren For This Useful Post:


  9. #2758
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,465

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace E.Anderson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All offseason I've preached patience, just knowing the team was going to do something to improve this team. Through all the stuff with Roy and overpaying for Hill, and every FA making verbal agreements with other teams, ive preached patience.

    BUT

    If this is true, and we lose out on Mayo (again) and we end up bringing back Barbosa and/or signing sad a$$ Carlos Delfino, I'm gonna be disappointed with this entire offseason. We finally build some momentum, and have the money to add the thing we need MOST on this team (talent) and we sit on our hands?

    Okay I'm back....
    Patience people!! There is still hope! I believe we have a good plan....we've got to...right?
    Sorry, did I somehow miss them moving the trade deadline to July?

    Just because a move doesn't complete the day the moratorium ends doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.

    Also, just because there's no successful FA signing does NOT mean the Pacers "sat on their hands".

    I get really, really, really tired of the implication that no result = no effort.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  11. #2759
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    940

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not only did you guys post the same thing at almost the same time, you did it alphabetically!
    great minds think alike

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Sleeze For This Useful Post:


  13. #2760
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,492

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerGuy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Making Lou Williams signing for the MLE in ATL that more disappointing we missed out.
    I missed this.

  14. #2761
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, did I somehow miss them moving the trade deadline to July?

    Just because a move doesn't complete the day the moratorium ends doesn't mean it isn't going to happen.

    Also, just because there's no successful FA signing does NOT mean the Pacers "sat on their hands".

    I get really, really, really tired of the implication that no result = no effort.
    I'm pretty sure Hibbert and Hill want to get their deal done as soon as possible and if we sign them as soon as tomorrow all that cap space we have been talking about since the 3 or 4 years project started will be pretty much gone, so yeah people have reasons to be impatient.

  15. #2762
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    If we get Delfino I will flip out. Big time.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  17. #2763
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If we get Delfino I will flip out. Big time.
    Prepare yourself
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psyren For This Useful Post:


  19. #2764
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,171

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    At this point, I'm not even sure we'll be as good as last season. Meanwhile, the Nets and Knicks are on the verge of passing us by, and Miami is getting even stronger.

    Which one of those four teams had the most capspace again?

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  21. #2765
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At this point, I'm not even sure we'll be as good as last season. Meanwhile, the Nets and Knicks are on the verge of passing us by, and Miami is getting even stronger.

    Which one of those four teams had the most capspace again?
    Not just cap space, we have expiring, picks and young players plus of course cap space.

  22. #2766
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Prepare yourself
    Don't remind me
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. #2767
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Andrew Luck's Head ‏@AndrewLucksHead

    BREAKING: The Orlando Magic accidently traded Dwight Howard to themselves in a 28 team trade. #DwightProblems

    On more legit note:

    Ric Bucher ‏@RicBucher

    Source: Hornets not scared off by Gordon's comments, will match Suns' 4-year, $58million offer and plan to keep him. No S&T.
    Collapse

    Reply
    Retweet
    Favorite
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  24. #2768

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    is it true. I heard that OJ Mayo signing with the Pacers tomorrow????? can anyone confirm?

  25. #2769
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    John Schuhmann ‏@johnschuhmann

    NBA announces that the Salary Cap for '12-13 is set at $58.044M & the Luxury Tax at $70.307M. Same as last seasson.
    Expand

    Reply
    Retweeted
    Favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it true. I heard that OJ Mayo signing with the Pacers tomorrow????? can anyone confirm?
    Nope. Another amateur journalist on Twitter.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  26. #2770
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it true. I heard that OJ Mayo signing with the Pacers tomorrow????? can anyone confirm?
    False.

    Just a kid spewing BS.
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  27. #2771
    Danny Granger PowerRanger DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,028

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    What if lilojmayo was really OJ Mayo and he's just trying to drop us a hint, or I might just be going crazy.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  28. #2772
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,745

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
    NBA salary cap set for $58.044 million next season. Tax level is $70.3 million, and teams exceeding it pay $1 tax of every $1 over.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  29. #2773
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it true. I heard that OJ Mayo signing with the Pacers tomorrow????? can anyone confirm?
    Not true.

  30. #2774
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it true. I heard that OJ Mayo signing with the Pacers tomorrow????? can anyone confirm?
    Source? I didn't find any.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  31. #2775
    future dragon trainer Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,073

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What if lilojmayo was really OJ Mayo and he's just trying to drop us a hint, or I might just be going crazy.
    He is. I have a source.

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •