Page 109 of 178 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #2701
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Moves don't necessarily mean improvement, just fyi. I'm very happy with our front office so far.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rexnom For This Useful Post:


  3. #2702
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,632

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @dlynamCSN: Sixers acquire Wright from Warriors for draft pick http://t.co/xy7L7zaq #SixersTalk
    If it's a 2nd round pick for Dorell Wright....I think it will be really good value. I think that Wright is underrated as a solid Role Player. He really sucked it up under Mark Jackson....but I think that the offense just didn't suit his game.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  4. #2703
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Wtf?

    @AlexKennedyNBA: The Magic, Lakers and Rockets are discussing a three-team deal that sends Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to HOU: http://t.co/7t5s3bf7

  5. #2704
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wtf?

    @AlexKennedyNBA: The Magic, Lakers and Rockets are discussing a three-team deal that sends Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to HOU: http://t.co/7t5s3bf7
    Hmmm
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  6. #2705
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    If Bynum went to Houston, they could be REALLY good.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. #2706
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,142
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wtf?

    @AlexKennedyNBA: The Magic, Lakers and Rockets are discussing a three-team deal that sends Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to HOU: http://t.co/7t5s3bf7
    Houston is really confusing. I mean they can send about 10 PF/C's to Orlando, yet they want another who has about a 1% chance of staying. Orlando can get a lot of assets from Houston.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  8. #2707
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Dwight is better out west than east for us... Then again I swear I've seen 100000 tweets about 'discussions' sending Dwight Howard all over the place.

  9. #2708
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wtf?

    @AlexKennedyNBA: The Magic, Lakers and Rockets are discussing a three-team deal that sends Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to HOU: http://t.co/7t5s3bf7
    Bynum said he would re-up in Houston, Dwight didn't. Much safer.
    Lakers would also give extra assets, I'd guess.

  10. #2709
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Good... Keep them ALL out West.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TMJ31 For This Useful Post:


  12. #2710
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @gswscribe: Correction: the Warriors are not getting a future pick for DWright. They are getting a player Philly previously drafted and stashed overseas

  13. #2711

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Serious question, if Howard and Bynum are in the West, what are the odds Hibbert could get voted in as a starter for the All Star game in the East?
    Last edited by pezasied182; 07-10-2012 at 06:27 PM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pezasied182 For This Useful Post:


  15. #2712
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,069

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Brooklyn isn't in the western conference...

  16. #2713
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by pezasied182 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Serious question, is Howard and Bynum are in the West, what are the odds Hibbert could get voted in as a starter for the All Star game in the East?
    As long as there are comparable centers in New York and Chicago, I'd guess not big.

  17. #2714
    Honorary Area 55'er TMJ31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    4,857

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brooklyn isn't in the western conference...
    Houston and LA are...

  18. #2715
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,632

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wtf?

    @AlexKennedyNBA: The Magic, Lakers and Rockets are discussing a three-team deal that sends Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to HOU: http://t.co/7t5s3bf7
    What Center does the Magic get if Bynum goes to Houston?

    Scola ( whose not really a Center) ?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  19. #2716
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    If my memory serves me correctly, Joel Anthony got more fan votes than Hibbert in the voting process... So negative.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BringJackBack For This Useful Post:


  21. #2717

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @dlynamCSN: Sixers acquire Wright from Warriors for draft pick http://t.co/xy7L7zaq #SixersTalk

    Don't be surprised to see an Iggy trade.

  22. #2718
    Member pacerjones20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Richmond indiana
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brooklyn isn't in the western conference...


    When you say something to make someone else look dumb you do this....... It's almost as annoying as the old fat guy that does this
    Long time lurker. Fan since 98. Don't Trade Danny

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to pacerjones20 For This Useful Post:


  24. #2719
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,948

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If my memory serves me correctly, Joel Anthony got more fan votes than Hibbert in the voting process... So negative.
    But he's been seen on national tv in the playoffs now. He didn't have much exposure before that.

  25. #2720
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I'm guessing Chris Bosh will be listed as a C moving forward. He played it a ton last year.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  27. #2721
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Sam Amick



    • With four-team Dwight Howard deal no longer in play, source says Houston is calling teams with cap space looking to dump more salary. The Rockets are still pushing hard to put the best package in front of Orlando, though @EricPincus is reporting the Rockets' target may be the Lakers' Andrew Bynum. Per Pincus, the Magic, Rockets and Lakers have had preliminary talks about a deal that would send Howard to the Lakers, Bynum to Houston and picks/prospects/cap relief to Orlando.



  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rexnom For This Useful Post:


  29. #2722

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If my memory serves me correctly, Joel Anthony got more fan votes than Hibbert in the voting process... So negative.
    To be fair Hibbert is a bigger name in the NBA after making his first All-Star Game, but Tyson Chandler would be voted in as the starter if Howard wasn't in play.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  31. #2723
    Professional Beachcomber mildlysane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Port Charlotte, Florida
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,263
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I predict Roy takes his new contract to heart and has a breakout year....therefore, if Howard is out West , then I bet he starts.

  32. #2724
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @PeterVecsey1: Sources confirm 76ers have traded for a starting (not in Philly, he won't) small small forward. Announcement tomorrow.


    @PeterVecsey1: I can tell you it's not Metta. Unkind to name SF because he hasn't been told yet.

  33. #2725
    Member 2minutes twoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Middletown, IN
    Posts
    535

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    @hoopshype: Rumors: Warriors agree to trade Dorell Wright to the 76ers for a future draft pick. http://t.co/ii7wzF0j

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •