Page 108 of 178 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #2676

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    There could be a David Decker out there that is Donnie Walsh's grandson or Pritchard's nephew. Heck, Larry Bird's driver was the source on the Barbosa deal hours before any of the press caught on.

    Btw, I don't think David Decker is one of those guys.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:

    rel

  3. #2677
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
    Heat have agreed to a two-year deal with forward Rashard Lewis, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.


    Miami have improved ten fold what have we done ?
    We are resigning Hill and Hibbert.

  4. #2678

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  6. #2679
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Miami should sign some more wings and sign Isiah as their coach.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:


  8. #2680

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I expect Pacers news before the end of the day.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to imawhat For This Useful Post:


  10. #2681
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We are resigning Hill and Hibbert.
    Did you want to sign the carcass of Rashard Lewis?
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DGPR For This Useful Post:


  12. #2682

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you want to sign the carcass of Rashard Lewis?
    Every single move every other team makes is awesome and improves them exponentially! We're going to be a 10 seed!

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  14. #2683
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,334

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why some of you follow guys like Evan Massey and other guys like him is beyond me.

    Stick to Wells, Woj, David Aldridge, and others who would actually know things.

    Not 13 to 17 year olds spewing BS.

    They still tend to be more accurate than Peter Vecsey.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  15. #2684

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Rashard Lewis making the league minimum is not bad. Rashard Lewis making the league maximum is absolutely as bad as it gets.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slick Pinkham For This Useful Post:


  17. #2685

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rashard Lewis making the league minimum is not bad. Rashard Lewis making the league maximum is absolutely as bad as it gets.
    At least the Rashard that got paid could play. The rashard making the minimum can't. Glad he's stealing the HEAT's money.

  18. #2686
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you want to sign the carcass of Rashard Lewis?
    Who is saying that?

  19. #2687
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    The Heat are signing washed up role players, I'd rather have Hibbert and Hill than Lewis and Allen.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  20. #2688
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,947

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
    Heat have agreed to a two-year deal with forward Rashard Lewis, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.


    Miami have improved ten fold what have we done ?

  21. #2689
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,824
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Heat are signing washed up role players, I'd rather have Hibbert and Hill than Lewis and Allen.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  22. #2690
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by DGPR View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Heat are signing washed up role players, I'd rather have Hibbert and Hill than Lewis and Allen.
    I don't get your point, of course Miami is signing role players, they don't have cap space because the "big 3" use must of their money.

  23. #2691
    Get well PG! DGPR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Whiteland, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,035

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Nevermind
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to DGPR For This Useful Post:


  25. #2692
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,267

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
    Heat have agreed to a two-year deal with forward Rashard Lewis, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.


    Miami have improved ten fold what have we done ?
    Ten fold? When's the last time Rashard Lewis was relevant? The Heat replaced an old injured mike miller for an old injured Ray Allen. They're still the favorites, but I don't think they've improved by that much.

  26. #2693

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't get your point, of course Miami is signing role players, they don't have cap space because the "big 3" use must of their money.
    They can still do sign and trades but they haven't as of yet. Of course this is the last year for them to do a sign and trade so I am really happy they are wasting their mini-MLE on Ray Allen and they still won't have a legit big man. I really can't understand how they can think Joel Anthony and whatever else is going to be a good starting 5. I mean even if you think Bosh can play the 5 I highly doubt he will last the entire season banging with other centers in the league. Its just seems to obvious to me but what do I know.

  27. #2694

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    He has already been in the league for 6-7 years. How much do you expect him to change?


    So a change of scenery hasn't changed Tinsley? He's still a problem where ever he goes?

    You know for a fact the culture in Washington hasn't been a problem for Blatche? He couldn't possibly feed off of fellow players actions? He couldn't use a strong player figure like DWest to change?

    For the right money, why not take a chance if he gets amnestied?

  28. #2695
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @dlynamCSN: Sixers acquire Wright from Warriors for draft pick http://t.co/xy7L7zaq #SixersTalk

  29. #2696
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @dlynamCSN: Sixers acquire Wright from Warriors for draft pick http://t.co/xy7L7zaq #SixersTalk
    Hooray, more moves that dont involve the Pacers.

    Not a bad pickup for Philly after losing Lou W
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  30. #2697

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Good trade for GS.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Doddage For This Useful Post:


  32. #2698
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    this makes a lot of sense for both teams, if he doesn't end up being a 1 year rental.

  33. #2699

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Wonder if that means a BRush extension's in the offing

  34. #2700
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Good deal for both teams IMO.


    Sent from #PacerNation using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •