Page 128 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #3176
    Member Kosmo Yagkoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Valpo
    Posts
    46

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Pacers are getting busy. I hope they know what they are doing. I have faith though!!!

  2. #3177
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo Yagkoto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers are getting busy. I hope they know what they are doing. I have faith though!!!

    Apparently the front office is changing the 2nd unit, since they didn't play that well in the playoffs.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Will Galen For This Useful Post:


  4. #3178
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    GERALD GREEN IS A PACER!!!

    RealGM@RealGMReport: Gerald Green Agrees To Deal With Pacers --http://tinyurl.com/budys2c
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to imbtyler For This Useful Post:


  6. #3179
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GERALD GREEN IS A PACER!!!

    Gee . . . why don't you yell louder! Laughing! . . . well actually just smiling.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Will Galen For This Useful Post:


  8. #3180
    Member Kosmo Yagkoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Valpo
    Posts
    46

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Apparently the front office is changing the 2nd unit, since they didn't play that well in the playoffs.
    Yeah, I'm definitely ok with them changing 2nd unit. They were abysmal and didn't match up well with other teams.

  9. #3181
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GERALD GREEN IS A PACER!!!

    Gee . . . why don't you yell louder! Laughing! . . . well actually just smiling.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Will Galen For This Useful Post:


  11. #3182
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep I agree, Kaman at that price was not bad at all, 8mil a year for a double double guy is pretty good.
    Well, we spent half of that money on half of a double double, so I guess that's pretty good too.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  13. #3183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, we spent half of that money on half of a double double, so I guess that's pretty good too.
    For 4 years too

  14. #3184
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Hopefully the Tyler for Augustin part is true as well. If that falls into place, I'm theoretically okay with these moves, but the Dallas trade makes me cringe on its own. Obviously we weren't going to do better with our starters, and we've now kept them all together by re-signing Hill and Roy, so why not attempt to give the bench a facelift? If nothing else, we're getting bigger and more athletic at the wing and up front. DJ is no taller than DC, but he's thicker/stronger, I think.

  15. #3185
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,339

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully the Tyler for Augustin part is true as well. If that falls into place, I'm theoretically okay with these moves, but the Dallas trade makes me cringe on its own. Obviously we weren't going to do better with our starters, and we've now kept them all together by re-signing Hill and Roy, so why not attempt to give the bench a facelift? If nothing else, we're getting bigger and more athletic at the wing and up front. DJ is no taller than DC, but he's thicker/stronger, I think.
    Augustin sucks. He only shoots 40%. Can just sign Price again, he shoots the same and will be much cheaper.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  16. #3186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hopefully the Tyler for Augustin part is true as well. If that falls into place, I'm theoretically okay with these moves, but the Dallas trade makes me cringe on its own. Obviously we weren't going to do better with our starters, and we've now kept them all together by re-signing Hill and Roy, so why not attempt to give the bench a facelift? If nothing else, we're getting bigger and more athletic at the wing and up front. DJ is no taller than DC, but he's thicker/stronger, I think.
    If we don't get DJ I hope we try to get CJ Watson he is just as good as DC.

  17. #3187
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Kaman gets to start in Dallas. He wouldn't have gotten that here.

  18. #3188
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,853
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
    Done deal: Jarrett Jack to Golden State... Dorrell Wright and Darryl Watkins to Philadelphia... Draft rights to Edin Bavcic to New Orleans.
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  19. #3189
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    RT @EricPincus: Very interesting wrinkle - possibility of Scola amnesty to facilitate getting Howard to Rockets, per @Jonathan_Feigen

  20. #3190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    RT @EricPincus: Very interesting wrinkle - possibility of Scola amnesty to facilitate getting Howard to Rockets, per @Jonathan_Feigen
    Oh man I would love love Scola here

  21. #3191
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,539

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    RT @EricPincus: Very interesting wrinkle - possibility of Scola amnesty to facilitate getting Howard to Rockets, per @Jonathan_Feigen
    Brand, Brandon Heyward, Scola, need to save some of this coin to bid on some of these vets

  22. #3192
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Confirmation?

    HoopsHype ‏@hoopshype
    Rumors: Rockets consider making Luis Scola an amnesty cut.

    Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI
    Big reason Houston, GSW, Atlanta might take DH12 as a rental: If they can't get him to commit by February, just flip him to the Nets

  23. #3193
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh man I would love love Scola here
    That would be an awesome pickup.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Magic P For This Useful Post:


  25. #3194
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,275
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    The Dallas trade isn't as bad for me as for you guys, but we need to get DJA or CJW.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  26. #3195
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,457

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would be an awesome pickup.
    Yes it would.

  27. #3196
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,339

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Pacers still missing a player that can get his own shot.

    Has to be more moves to come...or signings.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  28. #3197
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Source: Elton Brand hoping to be claimed by the Mavericks. Story up soon on http://NBA.com.

  29. #3198

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh man I would love love Scola here
    No offense Vnzla81 but whoever you are praying to I don't think he or she is answering...
    Last edited by Gamble1; 07-11-2012 at 11:14 PM.

  30. #3199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No offense Vnzla81 but whoever you are praying to I don't think he or she isn't answering...
    Are you sure about that? I wanted DC traded so there you go

  31. #3200
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    Brand link: http://on.nba.com/LK0tTj Again, Brand hopes not 2 b claimed at all. If that happened, wouldn't surprise if Nets/Spurs were on list.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 03:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •