Page 63 of 178 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4446

Thread: Off season Rumors and Speculation

  1. #1551

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd take Gerald Green over Lee
    Don't think Lee can do this:


  2. #1552
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,800

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Thabeet is a horrible fit for OKC.

  3. #1553
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thabeet is a horrible fit for basketball.
    Fixed.

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  5. #1554
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thabeet is a horrible fit for OKC.
    Who knows he is maybe replacing Perkings? Or Aldrich? Or whoever else they have? Lol

    Hey I give it to the guy, his girlfriend is hot as s***

  6. #1555
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who knows he is maybe replacing Perkings? Or Aldrich? Or whoever else they have? Lol

    Hey I give it to the guy, his girlfriend is hot as s***
    yea, maybe a trade of Hibbert for Perk and Harden is in the works!
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  7. #1556
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,285
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yea, maybe a trade of Hibbert for Perk and Harden is in the works!
    They can't afford Harden, why would they want Hibby?
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  8. #1557
    I'm on a MAC! graphic-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,515

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I dunno know what to think about Beasley to PHX. On one hand I say LOL at Gordon for having to play next to Beasley for the next several years. BUt Beasley is capable of Granger like numbers, so 6 million a year is actually pretty good.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to graphic-er For This Useful Post:


  10. #1558
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,285

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Doddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't think Lee can do this:

    To be fair, I think a small amount of people in the world can do that.

  11. #1559
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They can't afford Harden, why would they want Hibby?
    12 mil for both perk and Harden and they have 1.3 in Mullins trade exception, they can afford Hibbert!
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  12. #1560
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    And Green is looking for his 6th NBA team or 3rd D-League team, whichever league will take him!!
    .

    Frank Vogel says "Killer instinct, start strong, build a lead and then step on their throats."

  13. #1561
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,247

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I don't know whether this has been discussed in previous pages of this humungous thread, but Beasley has agreed with the Suns for $18 million over 3 years:

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...8908--nba.html

    This is a very reasonable deal for a good scorer. Yes, he's mostly a nutcase, but wouldn't you want him coming off the bench for the Pacers?

  14. #1562
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    i wouldn't have minded super cool beas but there's no way we took on a headcase like him

  15. #1563
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Going online now: Suns move quickly after Steve Nash trade and strike four-year deal with Goran Dragic worth $34 million, sources tell ESPN

    meanwhile we are probably twiddling our thumbs

  16. #1564
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Don't worry we will make something happen ...... Or not....

  17. #1565
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,228
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Suns trade Dragic + 1st round pick for Aaron Brooks, then a couple years later sign him to 4 year, 34 mill contract, makes total sense.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  18. #1566

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    I wouldnt be against looking at Aaron Brooks...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pace Maker For This Useful Post:


  20. #1567
    Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,533

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
    Going online now: Suns move quickly after Steve Nash trade and strike four-year deal with Goran Dragic worth $34 million, sources tell ESPN
    That's not bad. Too bad we don't seem interested in Dragic.

  21. #1568

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cactus Jax View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suns trade Dragic + 1st round pick for Aaron Brooks, then a couple years later sign him to 4 year, 34 mill contract, makes total sense.
    Basically they ended up trading a 1st for Aaron Brooks, which isn't terrible.

  22. #1569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Pace Maker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldnt be against looking at Aaron Brooks...
    We already have a similar player in DC, Brooks is like his better twin brother.

  23. #1570
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,498

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't worry we will make something happen ...... Or not....
    We did go after a Free Agent.....some guy name George Hill.....and then will likely go after another Free Agent.....either Hibbert or Kaman....then maybe Courtney Lee if we are lucky.

    See....we're doing something.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to CableKC For This Useful Post:


  25. #1571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We did go after a Free Agent.....some guy name George Hill.....and then will likely go after another Free Agent.....either Hibbert or Kaman....then maybe Courtney Lee if we are lucky.

    See....we're doing something.

  26. #1572
    #Franking Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    13,561

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Well, that's less than the 10 million Dragic was allegedly demanding. I think it's too much for Dragic in the long run, he's gotten overrated in my opinion, but it's basically the same money as George Hill and well, we overpaid for George Hill.

    I just don't really get what the Suns are doing. They made the best (well, made something anyway) out of a bad situation with Nash. They drafted Kendall Marshall, now they give Dragic big money? It's not like either of them can play the 2 at all, they can't play together a bit. They lost the only asset they had in Nash that kept them from being god awful. So just suck and do a proper rebuild.

  27. #1573
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    @paulcoro: Goran Dragic contract tweak: it's a 4-year, $30M deal with potential to be $34M from annual $1M All-Star bonuses. 4th year is player option.


    7.5mil a year.

  28. #1574
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Pretty good deals for Dragic and Beasley. I don't know about others here, but I probably would've taken Dragic over Hill if given the choice.

  29. #1575

    Default Re: Off season Rumors and Speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, that's less than the 10 million Dragic was allegedly demanding. I think it's too much for Dragic in the long run, he's gotten overrated in my opinion, but it's basically the same money as George Hill and well, we overpaid for George Hill.

    I just don't really get what the Suns are doing. They made the best (well, made something anyway) out of a bad situation with Nash. They drafted Kendall Marshall, now they give Dragic big money? It's not like either of them can play the 2 at all, they can't play together a bit. They lost the only asset they had in Nash that kept them from being god awful. So just suck and do a proper rebuild.
    Without Eric Gordon it may be a bit of a bumpy ride, but let's say they get Gordon.

    Dragic
    Gordon
    Dudley
    Beasely
    Gortat

    Marshall
    Morris
    Shannon Brown
    Lopez

    If you have any faith in Marshall and Morris being good then that's not a bad team at all.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2175
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 06:50 PM
  2. Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread
    By Alpolloloco in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:56 PM
  3. Some Speculation
    By TheDon in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 04:20 AM
  4. speculation
    By microwave_oven in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •