Thread: Warriors Looking To Use Picks To Trade For Veteran Small Forward (Danny Granger mentioned)

Threaded View

Obviously ur not a golfer 5_7_Clash's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Warriors Looking To Use Picks To Trade For Veteran Small Forward (Danny Granger mentioned)

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...d=rss.warriors

I couldn't get the San Francisco Gate page to come up so the copy below is from RealGM.

The Warriors would like to upgrade their starting small-forward spot.

Golden State reportedly would like to trade a combination of its four first-round picks for Andre Iguodala, Nicolas Batum, Luol Deng, Rudy Gay, Danny Granger or Josh Smith.

"Having four picks is a tremendous situation to be in, and I think we can do some good things with it," general manager Bob Myers said. "We're excited. We have a tremendous amount of assets, which puts us in good shape to explore a variety of opportunities. It's up to us to make something of it."

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, a 6-foot-7 small forward out of Kentucky, also is coveted by the Warriors.
    There is, of course, a misprint here. The Warriors do not have four first-round picks. They have four picks total: 7, 30, 35, and 52

I think some combination that includes the #7 pick would be worth looking at. Especially if it included other picks (#30, I'm looking in your direction). DG and DC for the #7 and #30? Which of course would allow us to keep the #26.
    Last edited by 5_7_Clash; 06-06-2012 at 01:39 PM.