Thread: Shaq getting preferential treatment vs. Yao

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Shaq getting preferential treatment vs. Yao

:

Default Re: Shaq getting preferential treatment vs. Yao

Is worth starting an entire thread to say something that is an every day occurence? Next time I eat, I think I'll start an entire thread about that too. ed:

Well, I could always just be like you and be ed: by everything.

ed:

Despite all of the BS, Shaq fouls out as Yao OWNS HIM.

FINAL

Shaq's postgame remarks nake him look idiotic. He said Yao got all of the calls and can never stop him.

"He made the shots, but he got the whistle, too," O'Neal said. "He's a big guy and has a soft touch. I don't think he'll ever be able to play me one-on-one, ever, ever, ever. We let this one slip away. They played with a lot of effort. We just made mistakes."
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Shaq's postgame remarks nake him look idiotic. He said Yao got all of the calls and can never stop him.

"He made the shots, but he got the whistle, too," O'Neal said. "He's a big guy and has a soft touch. I don't think he'll ever be able to play me one-on-one, ever, ever, ever. We let this one slip away. They played with a lot of effort. We just made mistakes."
    Have you noticed that excuses in big game losses are starting to become the norm for Shaq this season?

The overweight SOB just needs to shut his pie-hole and get back into shape.

On the other hand, when Houston is anywhere near the top of their game, anyone who would not take them as a serious contender is an idiot. When Francis and Mobley are hitting from the perimeter, things are wide open for Yao Ming within 10 feet of the basket. And regardless of what Shaq says, Yao Ming is one tough nut to handle one-on-one, even for Shaq.

And as for Shaq, he's complained that he has no competition in the league. Competition has finally presented itself, and all he can do is complain?

What a baby. He had an embarassed look on his face sitting on the bench fouled out last night. Must have motivated him to talk **** after he got out-played and out-classed. ed:

Besides, I guess he just forgets the time he hit Yao as Yao hit a tough shot under the basket with no call, or when they did call it but it should have been a flagrant because all Shaq did was swing his hands into Yao's HEAD. Yao dunked it anyway, btw. He's getting tough.

Yao > Shaq

Besides, I guess he just forgets the time he hit Yao as Yao hit a tough shot under the basket with no call, or when they did call it but it should have been a flagrant because all Shaq did was swing his hands into Yao's HEAD. Yao dunked it anyway, btw. He's getting tough.

Yao > Shaq
    And the next time down the floor, Yao blocked Shaq cleanly and they called a foul on Yao.

Yeah, Shaq, Yao got the whistle all right.

This is precisely why people hate the Lakers.