Thread: heywoode's Season End Pacemates photo thread-photos from Game 6 05.24.2012

Default heywoode's Season End Pacemates photo thread-photos from Game 6 05.24.2012

I wanted to post this in the main forum so that it could get some views, but I assume it will be moved to the Market Square board where I have always posted the Pacemate photos threads in the past. Not a problem from me at all, just wanted a bit more exposure on the main board for a bit.

I would like to thank the entire squad of Pacemates from this season! I feel like this year's team was VERY good, and made up entirely of very nice, very professional, very sweet ladies. Any time I approached any of you, you were all always very nice and very appreciative of me shooting this season. I apologize for not having posted photos very often, but suffice it to say I have a ton of material to work with, and I will do my best to make time this offseason/summer to getting more and more photos posted for you all. I will, as usual, post links to the galleries to my facebook profile, I will send you all the links in facebook messages, and I will tweet the links as well. If any of you would like high resolution versions of any of the images I post, you know how to contact me; please do and I will accomodate you as easily and quickly as I can! Thanks from this Pacers fan for being such a great squad and a great part of a VERY successful season of Pacers basketball! KEEP IT UP!

Shea, I'm gonna miss you being a Pacemate! Good luck in your future endeavors, and I know you will succeed at whatever you choose to do because of your drive, motivation, determination, and poise! Rock on!

=================================

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heywoode For This Useful Post:

Default Re: heywoode's Season End Pacemates photo thread-photos from Game 6 05.24.2012

Figured I was still limited to 100 pictures in one post, so here are the other 30 or so.....

================

Last edited by heywoode; 06-01-2012 at 06:58 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heywoode For This Useful Post:

Default Re: heywoode's Season End Pacemates photo thread-photos from Game 6 05.24.2012

Or, I guess it could get moved a nanosecond after I posted it! Oh well...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I bet the folks around you in the stands think you're a giant creeper when you take 130 Pacemate photos in one game lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:

J7F

Thanks, that helps a lot...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to heywoode For This Useful Post:

J7F

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Another set of very quality, and professional photos of the Pacemates, excellent job as usual heywoode. It's sad to hear that Shea may not be returning next season, she is a very talented, and beautiful chherleader. Looking forward to next season's squad, and any new additions to the Pacemates roster.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to burnzone For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks, that helps a lot...
    Well, sorry. I wasn't trying to offend you I was just trying to make a joke.

Meh, the last couple of years these threads seem to get more negative or smarta$$ comments than positive. I mostly just post them now so the Pacemates themselves can come and download them. I suppose it would be just as easy to post them to facebook or just send links to the pics at photobucket...I mean, really? What would I think was funny about your comment? I'm not trying to be a perv or a creep, I know some of these ladies personally, and that is what it boils down to. I apologize for obviously being overly-sensitive about it, but I have gone out of my way to make sure the girls ESPECIALLY do not feel like I am invading their personal space or perving on them. I don't post anything that I think is in poor taste, and the girls know that if they have an issue with what I do post, I will remove it at their request.

To be honest, I've pretty much grown tired of dragging my equipment back and forth to every game, especially since I am a season ticket holder now. I'm doubting I bother taking the camera to many games next season. It will certainly make the experience a more enjoyable one for me.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hey, Heywoode, know that some of us still appreciate the photos you post both of the games and the Pacemates. Hope you're doing well buddy.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I appreciate all your pics as well Woody. One can get lost in taking the pics and miss the game, for i have done the same, just not as well as you do.

Still loving the pics as well. I know some of the girls as well. Very talented and sweet bunch, and they work they butts off to pull off some complicated routines. Hoping that Courtney comes back next year.