Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Ok so I just got me some tickets for tomorrow's game, stubhub has a bunch of tickets right now and they start at $10 dollars, just wanted to let you guys know that.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    And yes I know I said I was not going to the game but $10 is good enough not to buy it

  3. #3

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Would go to this game if I could. If you can go people, GO! Don't let it be overtook by Heat Fans!!!
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,189

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Well, crap. That pretty much says that the Pacer bandwagon is emptying and we're looking at a Heat home game tomorrow night.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    John Ringo ApNeDtRiEeW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kokomo
    Age
    27
    Posts
    358

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    I'm going to try and be there

  8. #6

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    I'll be there...I got some for $15 earlier. There's almost 4000 tickets left, so let's hope it's not a Miami crowd.

  9. #7
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,352

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Damn, I hate when real life puts the kabosh on being a fan.... I'll be in the middle of an employee dinner at tipoff. Probably for the best because I almost got into it with Bulls fans last year and have never had a problem jawing with those who are obnoxious.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  10. #8

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Anybody know what the giveaway is for the game? T-shirt...rally towel...paper signs?

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by alamo1978 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody know what the giveaway is for the game? T-shirt...rally towel...paper signs?
    Baseball bats

  12. #10
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,488

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Denari said there was going to be gold swagger again so maybe t-shirts.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  14. #11
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,189

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Denari said there was going to be gold swagger again so maybe t-shirts.
    Gold Swagger seems kind of stupid after the last 6 quarters. How about Gold Pissed Off?
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  15. #12
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Trying to go. I don't want to have a 4th Miami game tomorrow.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  16. #13
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Hoping I can score a couple tickets so I can take my brother, but as always, funding might be an issue. I was hoping to buy a balcony seat, then get clearance to get into Area 55, but it appears that is easier said than done. Regardless, I can't deny trying to catch the (potentially) last home game, let alone see Bonkers Life Fieldhouse explode one more time before November.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  17. #14

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Got my tickets! I hope they do the shirts again.

  18. #15
    John Ringo ApNeDtRiEeW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kokomo
    Age
    27
    Posts
    358

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Got mine

  19. #16
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,511

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gold Swagger seems kind of stupid after the last 6 quarters.
    I believe he misunderstood.... After the last 6 qtrs it's Goldschlager that fans will be given prior to game 6.
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  21. #17
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,301

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    I'm in. Seriously guys, we need to come out and at least thank them for their season. No matter what, it's been awesome!

    Tickets are as low as $8 right now! Be warned though that there are like $9 in stupid fees, but it is still super cheap!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  23. #18
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,956

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    I'll be there.

    WTF is up with TNT and the super loud crown noise when I can't see a single heat fan in the stands cheering? Compared to ESPN and ABC having it super quiet. I've been to games 1, 2 and 4. Area 55 is almost as loud as the entire crowd in AAA.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to cgg For This Useful Post:


  25. #19
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    32,488

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    It's t-shirts Pacers tweeted a picture of the Pacemates folding them up this morning.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  26. #20

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    I am definitely gonna go, now to find someone to go with. I am friends with barely any sports fans, lol.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndyJones For This Useful Post:


  28. #21
    v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    4,301

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am definitely gonna go, now to find someone to go with. I am friends with barely any sports fans, lol.
    Someone be this man's friend for a game!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:


  30. #22
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJones View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am definitely gonna go, now to find someone to go with. I am friends with barely any sports fans, lol.
    I would definitely go but I am already going with my grandfather.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  31. #23
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    I'll be there. Hopefully with less Heat "fans" immediately around me, but I won't hold my breath.

  32. #24

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by cgg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be there.

    WTF is up with TNT and the super loud crown noise when I can't see a single heat fan in the stands cheering? Compared to ESPN and ABC having it super quiet. I've been to games 1, 2 and 4. Area 55 is almost as loud as the entire crowd in AAA.
    If you saw the shirts still on the seat for Game 5, it's because no Heat fans were there...

  33. #25
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,638

    Default Re: $10 dollar tickets on stubhub for tomorrow's game

    Quote Originally Posted by BillS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gold Swagger seems kind of stupid after the last 6 quarters. How about Gold Pissed Off?
    After the last game it should be Black and Blue.


    At least the gold shirts will give the illusion of filled seats.

Similar Threads

  1. Two tickets for tomorrow's game!
    By PacersRule in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2012, 11:09 PM
  2. Tickets for sale for tomorrow nights game
    By Psyren in forum Tickets & Trades
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:03 PM
  4. 2 available tickets for tomorrow's game
    By sothenrobbiesaid in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:16 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •