Thread: heywoode's photos-05.17.2012-Pacers vs. Heat-PLAYOFFS-RD 2, GM 3

Default heywoode's photos-05.17.2012-Pacers vs. Heat-PLAYOFFS-RD 2, GM 3

Been a LOONG time since I posted game photos, but Game 3 Thursday night was so special, I felt like I needed to post.

Just chose the best of the game photos and resized them for posting with zero editing...Hope you all like them!

Can't wait for today's game!!

===================================

This guy took off his Miami jersey and put on his GOLD SWAGGER t-shirt. I felt it was worth noting!

No foul here, just solid defense! As long as they call it even on both ends of the court, I say LET EM PLAY....This was pretty ridiculous though...

Nice to see Herb had his GOLD SWAGGER on under his jacket...

These guys had matching, homemade shirts on that read "Miami Heat Flop Zone"......LOVEIT!

ATTACK OF THE WIENER MAN!

Pro photogs and their strobes....constantly messing up my shots!! At least I don't get crap about bringing my camera in anymore, so I'm alright with it! LOVE the PSYCHO T face!

We call this Boomer's "BALLS OF STEEL" maneuver....MOST. INSANE. MASCOT. EVER. (LOVEIT!)

HAD to get a shot of that MONSTER stat line for Hibby! THAT MAN NEEDS TO RETIRE A PACER.

Uht oh! Somebody let Teddy loose! (Yes, I know who he is; we call him TEDDY Pendergraph. Love him!)

This is called "Entering With PURPOSE"....

LOVED to watch our bench as substitutions were made when the game was in hand....Love this shot, except for the girl in ROW ONE not wearing her GOLD SWAGGER, and paying more attention to her phone than the game...We were GOING INSANE from row 1 OF THE BALCONY. C'mon gurl, if yer gonna come to the game, BE AT THE GAME!

Better, I guess....but put on yer damn shirt!

PRICELESS. Now let's do it again TODAY!

============================================

===================

=
    ===========

=
    Last edited by heywoode; 05-20-2012 at 12:49 AM.

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to heywoode For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Default Re: hey

a) placeholder

b) worst bunch of photos ever

* the context has now been ruined with a bunch of actual photos, way to go Woodman, you stink
    Last edited by Naptown_Seth; 05-20-2012 at 12:59 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Nice pics as always Woodrow.
    Last edited by SycamoreKen; 05-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.

I'm picturing Woody passed out drunk on his keyboard mid-edit of a photo.

I'm one to talk, I've got some killers and I'm too lazy to crop, upload and post right now.

Mood

Default Re: heywoode's photos-05.17.2012-Pacers vs. Heat-PLAYOFFS-RD 2, GM 3

Are placeholders even necessary now with the new server and software? Has anyone tested it?

Sorry everybody, not sure if the old posting routine is still necessary, but I wanted to get these posted...After I create the placeholder, I paste in the links and then add five lines between each so the pics don't cram together, and then I add captions if needed!

Sorry Seth, not passed out mid-post.....THIS TIME!

GO PACERS!! It is gonna be tough to sleep tonight because I'm ready to roll down to the Fieldhouse RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW! I LOVELOVELOVE this team! It has been a dream season and my favorite in a long time. Never went anywhere as a fan, but BOY is it good to have our franchise back where they belong! IN HEAVEN is about the only way I can summarize my feelings right now!

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I love Lance's expressions on Roy's and Tyler's dunks.

Ya know, I have no idea why people don't get with the program sometimes. Why not put on the shirt? I guess people like to stick out like sore thumbs or something. What is more perplexing is that people in the primo seats either aren't in their seats for a large chunk of the game, or when they are, they are on their phones texting, etc.

Now, I'll admit that as STH's a couple of years ago we were upgraded to courtside seats, and a couple of members of my family spent a couple of minutes calling people to tell them where we were sitting and to turn on the TV and they'd see us. It is understandable I guess for people to want to do that. But for people to be on the damn phones for most of the game is just senseless. And more often than not, there are dorks in the Hollywood seats that do just that---play with their phones all game, when folks like you and I, who would really appreciate sitting in those seats and are probably much more deserving, sit elsewhere. OK, done venting!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I didn't see Fes on the bench, suit or otherwise... what's up?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya know, I have no idea why people don't get with the program sometimes. Why not put on the shirt? I guess people like to stick out like sore thumbs or something. What is more perplexing is that people in the primo seats either aren't in their seats for a large chunk of the game, or when they are, they are on their phones texting, etc.

Now, I'll admit that as STH's a couple of years ago we were upgraded to courtside seats, and a couple of members of my family spent a couple of minutes calling people to tell them where we were sitting and to turn on the TV and they'd see us. It is understandable I guess for people to want to do that. But for people to be on the damn phones for most of the game is just senseless. And more often than not, there are dorks in the Hollywood seats that do just that---play with their phones all game, when folks like you and I, who would really appreciate sitting in those seats and are probably much more deserving, sit elsewhere. OK, done venting!
    You will see me on my phone at times in the close seats but it's because I look up the detailed stats on Pacers.com (not the mobile site, the game companion, which is awesome).

Also I keep up with my boy band tweets.