I paid $5 to buy this today to see where our Colts would be listed. The forecast was made after the 2012 draft. No big surprise to me (but probably to several here who think the Colts will win six games or even get to .500) the Colts were listed in the Power Poll as team number 32, dead last. I did note that Jacksonville is listed as 31.

I noted that they predict that Garcon will have his first 1000 yard season in Washington with RGIII chucking him the ball. Washington was listed at 25 but other writeups indicated that they would not be overly suprised to see Washington threaten the Giants for the top spot in that division.

Denver is listed as number 11 and the top team in their conference.

The Giants are number one, Packers at two, and New England at three. San Francisco is at four, Houston at five, Philly at six, Ravens at seven, New Orleans at eight, Detroit at nine and Atlanta at ten.

Interesting reading as always. The experts seem to think it will be a difficult change for the Colts to go 3-4 and the personel they have don't fit that system well.......

Lord help our Colts.......