Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 719

Thread: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

  1. #251
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    George Hill

  2. #252
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,928

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Nice glimpse of a Dahntay celebration for the fans at home.

  3. #253
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    GREAT D by Danny!!!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  4. #254
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    18,491

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's nobody else who has even been good.
    At first I kind of giggled at this, and then I thought about it, and the only people I could make an argument for would be Hibbert and maybe, possibly Hill. Yikes.

  5. #255
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,928

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    That's what we need him to do. Stay on it, GH!

  6. #256
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    PACERS BALL!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. #257
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,885

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    There we go! Playing well now!

  8. #258
    You've got no fans! IrishPacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,568

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    PAAAAAACCCEEEEEERRRRRSSSS

  9. #259
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,298

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Granger is doing a pretty damn good job on lebron. Lebron is the MVP for a reason. Eventually he's going to get his points.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  10. #260
    Member Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    891

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    wtf Chalmers went out of bounds on that defensive rebound

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlin For This Useful Post:


  12. #261
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,756

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    things change quickly when starters are in.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xtacy For This Useful Post:


  14. #262
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat


    This needs to be a smiley
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  16. #263
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,977
    Mood

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At first I kind of giggled at this, and then I thought about it, and the only people I could make an argument for would be Hibbert and maybe, possibly Hill. Yikes.
    Hibbert and DC have been pretty solid. Don't forget about Haslem.

  17. #264
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,947

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Did anyone else see the guy who looked like, at least at a very brief glance, Robert Mathis behind the Heat basket? Initially I thought he was the actor from the Green Mile but he definitely looks like Mathis (at least in the 2 seconds I saw him).

  18. #265
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,752

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Danny doing his absolute best. Have to admire him. He just isn't afraid of LeBron.

  19. #266
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Leflop looks tired again, uh oh. and wade is still in miami!

  20. #267
    yawn cgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,956

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Granger is doing a pretty damn good job on lebron. Lebron is the MVP for a reason. Eventually he's going to get his points.
    He'll get them, but they can affect how many shots he needs to do it.

  21. #268

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's nobody else who has even been good.
    Darren Collison has had a very good playoff run. In both series.

    Everyone else has been inconsistent.

  22. #269
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    I feel like our starters as a unit could blow out Miami's, even though DWade and LeBron are better individual players than anyone on our roster. Especially with Hibbert on the court.

    Keep up the energy and ball movement, keeping trying to work it down low. And when the bench guys come in, just do it one or two at a time.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  23. #270
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,928

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wtf Chalmers went out of bounds on that defensive rebound
    I'm not sure he still had the ball when he landed, though.

  24. #271

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Can I just say I'm loving Hubie Brown's commentary. Finally a commentator who not up the Heat's a**. He's getting killed on twitter by the all the Heat fans because he's being biased towards the Pacers. News Flash Heat fans, EVERY other commentator roots for you guys. Let us have one.

  25. #272
    Member LG33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,928

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    That foul on Mike Miller - I don't like those calls.

  26. #273

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    How far are pacers from the Bonus?
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  27. #274
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    HILL with the ridiculous shot.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  28. #275
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,885

    Default Re: 5/17/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Heat

    Hill is feeling it but should have lobbed it in to Hibbert.

Similar Threads

  1. 5/15/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Heat
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. 5/13/2012 NBA Playoffs, Second Round - Game Thread #1: Pacers Vs. Heat
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 750
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 10:30 PM
  3. 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 11:33 AM
  4. 5/5/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #4: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 730
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:16 PM
  5. 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •