Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

Paul George is awful it seems like he has 5 turnovers on his own and he makes stupid passes, one got lucky, and he takes bad quick shots.
    I just don't understand this team, they build big leads but can't hold them, there is no way in the world we will be able to compete with the Heat if we do this kind of stuff. Not once in this series have we held a decent lead at half and we have had big leads in at least 4 of them.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How's it they always interview Orlando players at halftime even when we're up? Come on nbatv
    They've shown Stan more than Vogel and interviewed Stan too.

A happy Roy is a good Roy DaveP63's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Can we just get this series over with?

Getting tired of watching all of these 15-20 point leads evaporate. All I can think about is Lebron and co. toying with us since we're not able to keep our foot on the pedal.
    It's not just us. There's a lot of it going around. It's just hard to hold those runs back once they get rolling.
    http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...nce-stephenson
    "But, first, let us now praise famous moments, because something happened Tuesday night in Indianapolis that you can watch a lifetimeís worth of professional basketball and never see again. There was a brief, and very decisive, and altogether unprecedented, outburst of genuine officiating, and it was directed at the best player in the world, and that, my dear young person, simply is not done."

Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Of course Quentin Richardson had to butt in too....
    Didn't Q play with them in Phoenix too?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    What the heck was that between Barbosa and Turkoglu?
    I think is nothing, him and Hedo used to play together and according to reports everybody loves Barbosa.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I hate the Magic and their way of playing disgusts me cause it reminds me of a certain ex coach of us.They have already jacked up 18 3's and that's the first half only.

Lol at this halftime interview with J.Nelson, how much it was, 10 seconds?

Anyway, i dont care about PG struggling, but i am disgusted by Hibbert getting punked by Davis every single game, come on, Davis nearly jumps over you and you settle for thoose contested jump hooks ?

Also every game in Indiana seems to give me a deja vu feeling, double digit lead, then lose it all in 2nd quarter and go into HT nearly tied up.

Somehow Pacers dont look solid.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP63 View Post
    It's not just us. There's a lot of it going around. It's just hard to hold those runs back once they get rolling.
    Most teams aren't playing a team without their best player though. Arguably the most dominant player in the NBA.

Biggest Pacer Fan PacersForever's Avatar

Eric Gordon is in the building.

They've shown Stan more than Vogel and interviewed Stan too.
    I'm not going that far, they can show whoever they please and the casual watcher knows most, but at least the interviews should go to the leading team. Who are they gonna talk with if/when we win, the Magic mascotte?

Let's just blow them out of the water in the 3rd and put foot on throat in the 4th.

Or win by 1, whatever. Just as long as they put this series to rest.

The lack of effort in the last 2 minutes was disgusting.

Sports Logo

Losing leads is indeed disturbing. And that was certainly not the best way to end the half.

But we still have a 3 point lead

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    I'm not going that far, they can show whoever they please and the casual watcher knows most, but at least the interviews should go to the leading team. Who are they gonna talk with if/when we win, the Magic mascotte?
    I mean they've shown him more when he's talking to his team, not just standing there. I wouldn't mind hearing Vogel talking to his players a little more. Especially because SVG is kind of annoying to listen to. When he was being interviewed and all he had to say was "play better". Whoa... I'm sure glad they interviewed him so he could say that.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by PacersForever View Post
    Eric Gordon is in the building.
    and trending on Twitter because of it
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

It gets more questionable each game why Dahntay doesn't get minutes. At what point can Vogel not think the 2nd unit needs 'something' and not look down his bench and see the player that played a solid role all of the regular season and decide to at least experiment for a few minutes?? It can only help... because it can't be any worse for the 2nd unit.
    O'Brien has been fired! Yay! What took so long?

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

I mean they've shown him more when he's talking to his team, not just standing there. I wouldn't mind hearing Vogel talking to his players a little more. Especially because SVG is kind of annoying to listen to. When he was being interviewed and all he had to say was "play better". Whoa... I'm sure glad they interviewed him so he could say that.
    Oh, got it. And agreed.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

SVG is hilarious and great for TV. Frank is not very entertaining

The longer the Pacers let the MAgic hang around, the more confident they get. This game should be over. The great teams step on the opposition's throat and don't let up at all.

EG will be our new SG next year

Great opening possession. Hibbert needs to figure out how to pass out of double teams.

immortal shaman rat king Ratking's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo

4th TO for Paul. So much for that Rising Stars NBA.com article. He's playing very distracted.
    We got a new weapon this time around: a Lance forged on the Isle de Coney, built for piercing trolls and false kings alike! Prince Paul rides with this Lance at hand, from the West fortress on Mt. Hibb. He shall pierce the demon heart of your misguided Cavalier, and he shall claim his crown.

~War cry of the Ratking (2013 ECF)

WTH guys! Wake the heck up! They're not going to give it to us. Gotta take it. This is the time to prove we're a serious team. Killer instinct.

Pathetic play DJ for christ sake take out PG

2 rebounds for Roy so far.