Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 353

Thread: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

  1. #251
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Brazillian blur!!

    Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  2. #252
    immortal shaman rat king Ratking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness Fortress, Sahara Desert
    Posts
    801
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    DC playing SOOO loose. Love it!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratking For This Useful Post:


  4. #253
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    BARBOSA
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  5. #254
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    LET'S GO!!! Don't let them make another run.

  6. #255
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,959

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Leandro

  7. #256
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickRelease View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who leaves Reddik?
    Thirteen teams on draft night.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  9. #257
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,233

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shade For This Useful Post:


  11. #258
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,960

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Come on keep your foot on the pedal

  12. #259
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Bird sweatin right now. Chewin on his nails
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  13. #260
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Collison is dominating this game. Boy likes the spotlight

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  14. #261
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Great pass by Collison, dang.
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  15. #262
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    That would have been huge Danny.

  16. #263
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  17. #264
    immortal shaman rat king Ratking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness Fortress, Sahara Desert
    Posts
    801
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    If Frank doesn't leave this lineup out for the rest of the game, he is an absolute fool.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratking For This Useful Post:


  19. #265
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratking View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Frank doesn't leave this lineup out for the rest of the game, he is an absolute fool.
    Collison is running on fumes so George Hill will probably finish the game.

  20. #266

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    NBA officiating is the worst of any major sport. Fact.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


  22. #267
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    You guys wanna know what a pure point looks like...you were just watching it. DC could do whatever he wanted

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  24. #268
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,960

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratking View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Frank doesn't leave this lineup out for the rest of the game, he is an absolute fool.
    This is Vogel puts PG back in then failure coaching job from him tonight

  25. #269
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,392

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBA officiating is the worst of any major sport. Fact.
    Also the most difficult?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  27. #270
    Member Johanvil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    3,231

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    So that's a travelling from West but he was not fouled by Nelson?BS.Especially when they've given such soft fouls against us in the 4th and Orlando is already on the bonus.

  28. #271
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NBA officiating is the worst of any major sport. Fact.
    It's also the hardest pro sport to officiate... by far. Couple bad calls there though

  29. #272

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also the most difficult?
    Uh, consider the field size and amount of players in football. Much more difficult to officiate.

  30. #273
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Boom!
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  31. #274
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Big time defensive play by PG.

  32. #275
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,959

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/8/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #5: Pacers Vs. Magic

    PG and DG

Similar Threads

  1. 5/5/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #4: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 730
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 05:16 PM
  2. Odd Thoughts: Round 1 Game 3 2012 Playoffs
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:29 PM
  3. 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 319
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:13 PM
  4. 4/30/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 686
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:11 PM
  5. 4/28/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #1: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 841
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •