Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 65

Thread: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

  1. #1
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    LMAO





  2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Coupe For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,876

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    That second pic may be the funniest thing i have ever seen.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..


  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coupe For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    You gotta like Paul and George's birthday buttons....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicRat For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,582

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    I love this team lmao...kind of a shocker that Roy isn't there he's such a big kid out of the people on Pacers i'd have picked to be at Disney World I'd have guessed Roy hands down.

  10. #6
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Oh, I'm sure Roy's there. But instead of taking pictures, he was probably like "**** that, I'm going back on Space Mountain and then I'm gonna get a Premium Bar! Y'all go ahead and take your stupid pictures!"

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    On the Happy Birthday buttons, Paul is "Big G" and George is "Bigger G".......
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MagicRat For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  14. #8
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,922

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love this team lmao...kind of a shocker that Roy isn't there he's such a big kid out of the people on Pacers i'd have picked to be at Disney World I'd have guessed Roy hands down.
    I can explain this.

    It's evident that they picked one player out of each position.

    They picked George Hill out of the PGs.

    Dahntay out of the SGs.

    George out of the SFs.

    And Fesenko out of the Cs. You cannot really go wrong with Fesenko. As we all know, he is a comedian. So, he'll feel in home there.

    Oh and before anyone asks why there was no PF. Our PFs are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad people.

    So, it makes sense

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  16. #9

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can explain this.

    It's evident that they picked one player out of each position.

    They picked George Hill out of the PGs.

    Dahntay out of the SGs.

    George out of the SFs.

    And Fesenko out of the Cs. You cannot really go wrong with Fesenko. As we all know, he is a comedian. So, he'll feel in home there.

    Oh and before anyone asks why there was no PF. Our PFs are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad people.

    So, it makes sense
    Well if David West went he might punch Mickey Mouse!

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if David West went he might punch Mickey Mouse!
    Nah, David West is totally having lunch with the Princesses and then riding around It's A Small World and the Carousel of Progress. He's a big teddy bear.

  19. #11

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, I'm sure Roy's there. But instead of taking pictures, he was probably like "**** that, I'm going back on Space Mountain and then I'm gonna get a Premium Bar! Y'all go ahead and take your stupid pictures!"
    I feel bad for Roy because I'm sure there's not a single thing for someone his size to do at Disney World. Nobody ever thinks about the tall folks.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ndcoltsnpacers For This Useful Post:


  21. #12
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,582

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    well maybe Roy is taking the pictures kind of like in parent mode wanting to get pictures of all your kids having fun lmao

  22. #13
    Member Stuckey7370's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Princeton, IN
    Posts
    510

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by ndcoltsnpacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel bad for Roy because I'm sure there's not a single thing for someone his size to do at Disney World. Nobody ever thinks about the tall folks.
    I feel that if Fes fits, than Roy would. Also what would you do if you seen a 7'1 280 lb dude in jorts walking around Disney World?

  23. #14
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    LOL, teacups and mouse ears.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  24. #15
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,944
    Mood

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On the Happy Birthday buttons, Paul is "Big G" and George is "Bigger G".......
    Attached Images Attached Images

  25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  26. #16
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,284
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    I love this team
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  28. #17
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    I love the Fes Meme, it is the greatest thing ever!

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:


  30. #18

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Roy is there.... he's just in the Goofy costume

  31. #19
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..


  32. #20

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Dahntay looks like LeBron a little in that second pic.

  33. #21

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nah, David West is totally having lunch with the Princesses and then riding around It's A Small World and the Carousel of Progress. He's a big teddy bear.
    David West the basketball player=a badass, David west the person= great human being

  34. #22

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersHomer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if David West went he might punch Mickey Mouse!
    Don't worry, I got your joke.

  35. #23

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    How far we've come from the Club Rio days...

  36. #24
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO

    Looks like these Pacers also 'ride together, baby!'

  37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  38. #25
    Member Mr.ThunderMakeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Re: Hill, George, Jones, Fesenko at Disney world..

    PG doesn't look too hungover. So much for those who were worried about PG partying all night at his birthday bash.

    Always good to see the team bonding in their off time.

Similar Threads

  1. Welcome George Hill on Monday at 3pm
    By ErikD. in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 05:01 PM
  2. George Hill - NBA Comparison?
    By Ballerzfan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 01:45 PM
  3. George Hill
    By square1 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:07 AM
  4. George Hill interview on nba.com
    By D23 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:30 PM
  5. I'm going to Disney World
    By t-Bone in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 04:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •