Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 320

Thread: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

  1. #276
    Star Platinum Hypnotiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,959

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Put in Fes !!!!1

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypnotiq For This Useful Post:


  3. #277
    The evolution continues neosmndrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Carmel, IN/Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    471

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Put in Fes !!!!1
    I thought I saw him on the bench in a suit...


    Carmel HS Class of 2011

  4. #278
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Real football that.

    Ironica that American football is 90% ball used by the hands.
    It's actually called football because the distinction isn't whether you use your hands, but rather whether you are on horseback or on foot.

  5. #279

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    This offense is rolling.

  6. #280
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Coupe For This Useful Post:


  8. #281

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    So everyone I criticized except Barbosa and Amundson really stepped it up. Great to see!

  9. #282
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by ndcoltsnpacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dave Hester? YUUUUUP!
    Yeah that's what I meant YUUUUUP! Thanks
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to odeez For This Useful Post:


  11. #283

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    I thought David Anderson as good?
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  12. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    It's true what Sookie has been talking about West, he is a bit to selfish.

  13. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Lance time?

  14. #286
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic


  15. #287
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought David Anderson as good?
    Nope, he's a terrible wide receiver...

  16. #288
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Love the Durant Doodle Jump commercial.

  17. #289
    Member mb221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    OC, MD
    Age
    30
    Posts
    300

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Love the Durant Doodle Jump commercial.
    I'd have to say it's getting a little played out.

  18. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    And I hate the American express commercial.

  19. #291
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by mb221 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd have to say it's getting a little played out.
    Most commercials do.

  20. #292
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So everyone I criticized except Barbosa and Amundson really stepped it up. Great to see!
    Barbosa and Lou weren't bad. Lou had 2 blocks and Barbosa hit a 3.

    Also, Tyler was in attack mode. DC did well as well. Our bench still presented the same problems but they weren't abused like the previous 2 games.

    It's good to see that we were always in control

  21. #293
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Nice move, DC

  22. #294
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    GREAT game tonight, love to watch this team when theyre rollin
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. #295
    PROUD 2 B A PACERS FAN! xtacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    TURKEY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,729

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    work day tomorrow gotta go bed.

    i'm a happy man today.

  24. #296
    Member TinManJoshua's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,333

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought David Anderson as good?
    Not a real person, as far as I can tell...

  25. #297
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Barbosa and Lou weren't bad. Lou had 2 blocks and Barbosa hit a 3.

    Also, Tyler was in attack mode. DC did well as well. Our bench still presented the same problems but they weren't abused like the previous 2 games.

    It's good to see that we were always in control
    Lou was so good he didn't see any action after his only apperance in the 2nd quarter.

  26. #298
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Dahntay and Lance!

  27. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Lance time

  28. #300

    Default Re: 5/2/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #3: Pacers Vs. Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by TinManJoshua View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's actually called football because the distinction isn't whether you use your hands, but rather whether you are on horseback or on foot.
    American football is called football because the original ball used was 12 inches long.

    Just think, it could be 8 inch ball.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Similar Threads

  1. Odd Thoughts: Round 1 game 2 2012 playoffs
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. 4/30/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 686
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 10:11 PM
  3. Odd Thoughts: Round 1 Game 1 2012 playoffs
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 06:00 PM
  4. 4/28/2012 NBA Playoffs, First Round - Game Thread #1: Pacers Vs. Magic
    By avoidingtheclowns in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 841
    Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM
  5. 05/04/2006 Playoffs EC 1st Round Game Thread: Pacers vs Nets (Game 6)
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 586
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 10:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •