Thread: Anyone going to the game tonight, 11/20/04?

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Anyone going to the game tonight, 11/20/04?

I'll be there supporting my Pacers!

Screw Commish Stern!

woman without a team

Default Re: Anyone going to the game tonight, 11/20/04?

I'll be there. Kegboy is otherwise occupied. Lucky him.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yes, for as pissed as I am....I will be there tonight! This bull just makes me want to wash my hands of the NBA. I just thought that it was standard proceedure for uniformed ARMED officers to be sitting in the stands facing the crowd, Like we do here....This incident does not happen here, or any arena I have been to... Utah, Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver (back in the day). Detroit's security is just not up to par.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

I'll be their undeterred and determined. Pacers will lose, but the I won't let this dampen my supoport of my team

pb777

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be their undeterred and determined. Pacers will lose, but the I won't let this dampen my supoport of my team
    Hopefully most of the fans will have this same feeling. I know I feel more supportive than ever. I'll be there making more noise than ever. I also think that we have a chance to win, not statisically but I think you will see a team on the floor tonight with more heart and soul of any Pacers team you have ever seen. At least that is my hope.

sweabs

I've got my Pacers car flag waving proudly as I drive.

I'm not going to let this ruin me...I cannot believe Stern. Doesn't want to take any responsibility. The guy can...aw - forget it.

The players who play tonight will play very hard, they will be pumped, but the Magic are a pretty good team, and the pacers just don't have enough good players to compete

cheer loud! i'll be there...in my magic jersey,lol..not having anything to do with the fight But I had to rep for orlando this once...other games it's all pacers...
    I'll be wearing a black tmac throwback and a magic hat...
    I donno who to root for...better jus to sit there

Don't wear the magic jersey, man. They'll be here again. Tonight you gotta rep the Pacers.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!