Indianapolis Colts
Picks: QB Andrew Luck, TE Coby Fleener, TE Dwayne Allen, WR T.Y. Hilton, DT Josh Chapman, RB Vick Ballard, WR LaVon Brazill, G Justin Anderson, LB Tim Fugger, QB Chandler Harnish.
Grade: B
Analysis: The Colts took the safer of the two quarterbacks at the top of the draft in Luck, getting a guy who has more understanding of the pro game. That said, it's a fair bet that Griffin will be the better player over the length of their respective careers. Luck will probably never be a bad player and will likely be a 10-year starter in the league. Fleener and Allen were strong picks in the second and third rounds, particularly in a year when top tight ends weren't that available (there were only 14 tight ends at the NFL scouting combine in February). Hilton is a great speed guy, but he's really skinny and could get hammered by average cornerbacks until he learns how to get away from press coverage.

I think this review of Luck reflects my own view that has been hammered here. I don't think Luck will be a star in the NFL but may be a serviceable QB in the Kerry Collins mode. I do think Griffin will be the better player over the length of their career....