Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55

Thread: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

  1. #1
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,607

    Default 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Brothers & Sisters we once again gather on the fields of playoff glory but unlike the most recent gathering this time our beloved Pacers are the favored by the media to win the battle. I say they are favored by the media to win the battle because our opponent is a wounded beast and not because they truly believe in the greatness of our team.

    But what they do not and never will understand is that in the eyes of God and Pacer fans worldwide we are the favorites no matter who the opposition is.

    They do not respect us, they say we have no stars that we have to young of a coach and to inexperienced of a group of players.

    It is time for the Brotherhood of Pacer fans to utter forth the clarion call and let all know that this is our house and nobody comes in here and pushes us around.

    It is time for the Captain Danny Granger to lead his fellow Avengers into battle and it is time for every single Pacer fan to stand up and be accounted for.

    Let me hear your war cry!

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Should of made it a LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE thread.





















  4. #3
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread


  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Coupe For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,607

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    My God the hoops I had to jump through to get that to post were unreal. For whatever reason I had to post that line by line and this is the 4th version of that as the forum kept dumping the other one's I had done.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,549

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My God the hoops I had to jump through to get that to post were unreal. For whatever reason I had to post that line by line and this is the 4th version of that as the forum kept dumping the other one's I had done.
    Is even the PD software disrespecting us? How can this be allowed? It must be AVENGED with nothing short of COMPLETE VICTORY!

    Wish I could be at the game.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,296

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    The warpaint has been applied. I've going BRAVEHEART on these suckas!

    WE READY!



    BRB Running through wall
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    THIS. IS. SPARTAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Member rabid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,464

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabid For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,296

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    From Day-V:

    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,943

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr



    Should I post more War themed songs?

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,604

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should I post more War themed songs?
    No. That will be enough, sir.

  21. #12
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    From Day-V:

    Hopefully there's a sequel or a longer revised edition to incorporate the 2012 season.

  22. #13

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. #14
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Danny Granger:

    'You have bled with Reggie.
    'Now bleed with me.'





  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  25. #15
    George Hill Apologist mattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    There is no question that the Last of the Mohicans music is the most motivating soundtrack of all time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1UmHfWCw-4

    "My name is Dangerous Grangerous. Leader of Pacer nation. Employee to Larry Legend, brother to Big Roy, and I will stomp the dogsnot out of you, in this series and the next"

    (I dunno how to do tags)

    Also, if this doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMVmhI1SUq0
    Last edited by mattie; 04-28-2012 at 02:30 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:


  27. #16
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,669

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Last edited by tora tora; 04-28-2012 at 02:28 PM.

  28. #17
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr

    Should I post more War themed songs?
    burzum

  29. #18
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,943

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    burzum

  30. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Everywhere we go, (Everywhere we go)
    People wanna know, (People wanna know)
    Who we are, (Who we are)
    So we tell em, (So we tell em.)

    We are the Pacers, (We are the Pacers)
    The mighty mighty Pacers, (The mighty, mighty Pacers)

    Hoo ha, you wish you were a Pacer!
    Hoo ha, you wish you were a Pacer!
    Hoo ha, you wish you were a Pacer!

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



    EDIT: How great would it be if Area55 could lead the rest of the Fieldhouse in this battle cry. I know we won't, but it would be awesome!
    Last edited by LetsTalkPacers; 04-28-2012 at 02:31 PM.

  31. #20
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    taake, Xasthur, Nargaroth, Emperor

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Coupe For This Useful Post:


  33. #21
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,296

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread



    WE READY!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  35. #22
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,943

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    taake, Xasthur, Nargaroth, Emperor
    Deviser, Rotting Christ, Varathron, Altoriu Seseliai

  36. #23
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Deviser, Rotting Christ, Varathron, Altoriu Seseliai
    8) Been awhile since i've been into the BM scene. Starting to miss it now, lol.

  37. #24
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,976

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwr



    Should I post more War themed songs?


  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


  39. #25
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,943

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 2012 Indiana Pacers Playoff War Cry Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coupe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    8) Been awhile since i've been into the BM scene. Starting to miss it now, lol.
    Well, it's been a while since I was a complete junkie as well. And by complete junkie I mean that I knew most of their new releases (both "mainstream" and underground) and I went to concerts every week (sometimes twice or thrice a week).

    But I still do vocals in a BM band and listen to the music itself fairly often. We're just on a hiatus now so I listen to other stuff as well.

    Regardless
    Last edited by Nuntius; 04-28-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •