Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grigson did a very good job for his first draft, as well as signing UDFA.

Working on offense this year and work on D next year. This makes more sense to me than trying to improve both at the same time, let us get a strong group together on one side of the ball that gets chemistry together early, especially on offense to help Luck.

With the D we are bringing in a good coach that is good in this area, let him work with the guys for a year and then determine our weaknesses, especially with our group of young secondary players.

Excited to see who makes the team and the pre season games.
    There were certainly a couple of guys that I knew were going to be UDFA that I was really hoping the Colts would get and they didn't.

Really would have liked Derek Moye (6'4" WR with 4.55 speed - would have been another weapon in the red zone, plus we don't have a single receiver over 6'0") & Sammy Brown, OLB, 12.5 sacks and led the nation with 28 TFL.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grigson did a very good job for his first draft, as well as signing UDFA.

Working on offense this year and work on D next year. This makes more sense to me than trying to improve both at the same time, let us get a strong group together on one side of the ball that gets chemistry together early, especially on offense to help Luck.

With the D we are bringing in a good coach that is good in this area, let him work with the guys for a year and then determine our weaknesses, especially with our group of young secondary players.

Excited to see who makes the team and the pre season games.
    I would be surprised if they target D in next years draft. I bet they go after the BPA. The reason, they will have money to fix the D in FA. Rookie offensive players tend to make an impact earlier than defensive players do. I dont know who is out there, but if they pick high, I would love to see a RB like TRichardson before any defensive player. My second pick would be a stud WR.
    I am really interested to see who they will bring in after cuts. The starting D doesnt look that bad but there is depth at all.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

While he didn't get drafted, a high school friend of mine was invited to Dolphins minicamp as a undrafted free agent. I hope he makes it. He's been a hard worker for as long as I've known him.

Sycamores have three players headed to the NFL. One was a signed UFA the other two were invited to camps...
    Expect Sycamore Safety (all-time leading tackler and interceptions) to be signed by the Broncos as he recovers from ACL surgery.