Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Sports Logo

Default Re: 2012 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grigson did a very good job for his first draft, as well as signing UDFA.

Working on offense this year and work on D next year. This makes more sense to me than trying to improve both at the same time, let us get a strong group together on one side of the ball that gets chemistry together early, especially on offense to help Luck.

With the D we are bringing in a good coach that is good in this area, let him work with the guys for a year and then determine our weaknesses, especially with our group of young secondary players.

Excited to see who makes the team and the pre season games.
    There were certainly a couple of guys that I knew were going to be UDFA that I was really hoping the Colts would get and they didn't.

Really would have liked Derek Moye (6'4" WR with 4.55 speed - would have been another weapon in the red zone, plus we don't have a single receiver over 6'0") & Sammy Brown, OLB, 12.5 sacks and led the nation with 28 TFL.
    Offseason

The entire draft. Love the picks of Turner, Young and trading for Christmas.
    Signing Glen Robinson III
    Trading for Budinger
    Signing Monta Ellis
    Signing Jordan Hill (not for the player, but for his deal)

Dislkes:
    Re-signing Stuckey and Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Grigson did a very good job for his first draft, as well as signing UDFA.

Working on offense this year and work on D next year. This makes more sense to me than trying to improve both at the same time, let us get a strong group together on one side of the ball that gets chemistry together early, especially on offense to help Luck.

With the D we are bringing in a good coach that is good in this area, let him work with the guys for a year and then determine our weaknesses, especially with our group of young secondary players.

Excited to see who makes the team and the pre season games.
    I would be surprised if they target D in next years draft. I bet they go after the BPA. The reason, they will have money to fix the D in FA. Rookie offensive players tend to make an impact earlier than defensive players do. I dont know who is out there, but if they pick high, I would love to see a RB like TRichardson before any defensive player. My second pick would be a stud WR.
    I am really interested to see who they will bring in after cuts. The starting D doesnt look that bad but there is depth at all.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

While he didn't get drafted, a high school friend of mine was invited to Dolphins minicamp as a undrafted free agent. I hope he makes it. He's been a hard worker for as long as I've known him.

Sycamores have three players headed to the NFL. One was a signed UFA the other two were invited to camps...
    Expect Sycamore Safety (all-time leading tackler and interceptions) to be signed by the Broncos as he recovers from ACL surgery.