Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 151 to 159 of 159

Thread: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BTW OlBlu, you're not
    Why, of course I am, look at my picture.......

  2. #152

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way, if you just use stats, RGIII is clearly the better QB..........
    Kirk Cousins career record as a starter: 27-12 (69%)
    RGIII career record as a starter: 23-18 (56%)

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Everywhere. I live in a big motorhome and I travel the entire country
    Age
    66
    Posts
    3,288
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    That is one stat certainly. The other is a Heisman winner. How many yards? How many TDs? How many interceptions? By your stats, the QB for Boise State should have been the first pick in the draft, he had by far the best winning percentage. He wasn't even drafted. You can bend stats to say just about anything. Hell, some people even think Luck is the greatest QB prospect of all time. Well, he isn't......

  4. #154
    Member mb221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    GWood, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    296

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    So he won the Heisman. So did Tim Tebow, Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke... do I need to go on?

  5. #155
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,463

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by mb221 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So he won the Heisman. So did Tim Tebow, Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke... do I need to go on?
    Hey now didn't you know- putting up big numbers in a gimmicky offense that won't work in the NFL is a recipe for pro success!!

    Robert Griffin was a one year wonder. Prior to the 2011 season he was an afterthought. Luck was CONSISTENTLY good for three years. How many QBs would have been taken #1 after their third and fourth seasons? Peyton Manning was the last QB to meet that criteria.

    But ignore the vast majority scouts and GMs and listen to the POS troll.

  6. #156

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    By the way, if you just use stats, RGIII is clearly the better QB..........
    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can bend stats to say just about anything.
    Awesome.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to bphil For This Useful Post:


  8. #157
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,988

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey now didn't you know- putting up big numbers in a gimmicky offense that won't work in the NFL is a recipe for pro success!!
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2...ory?id=6355471

  9. #158

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by OlBlu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is one stat certainly. The other is a Heisman winner. How many yards? How many TDs? How many interceptions? By your stats, the QB for Boise State should have been the first pick in the draft, he had by far the best winning percentage. He wasn't even drafted. You can bend stats to say just about anything. Hell, some people even think Luck is the greatest QB prospect of all time. Well, he isn't......
    Will you back up your argument with an actual stance and not just taking the constant opposite stance that continues to make you sound like a hypocrite.

  10. #159

    Default Re: I don't expect any of the folks wearing rose colored glasses to believe me, but....

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey now didn't you know- putting up big numbers in a gimmicky offense that won't work in the NFL is a recipe for pro success!!

    Robert Griffin was a one year wonder. Prior to the 2011 season he was an afterthought. Luck was CONSISTENTLY good for three years. How many QBs would have been taken #1 after their third and fourth seasons? Peyton Manning was the last QB to meet that criteria.

    But ignore the vast majority scouts and GMs and listen to the POS troll.
    I dont agree that RG3 won't be successful. He's going to be a good QB. Luck is just going to be better, show me a 99 rated QB who was ever a bust.
    Russell's Rating-89
    Vick-91
    Matt Ryan-97
    Ryan Leaf-93

Similar Threads

  1. Odd Thoughts: Bulls on Parade
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. Derrick Rose wearing a walking boot today
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 07:39 AM
  3. Summer two-a-days help Rose & Friends turn potential into polish
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 10:36 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:00 PM
  5. Official 2008 NBA Draft recruiting center...
    By Major Cold in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2039
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 11:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •