Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 105

Thread: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

  1. #26
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,655

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've already got a bad feeling. Too much over confidence.
    Naaa we got this.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MiaDragon For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by McKeyFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's just a matter of time for Lance. I've always felt that.
    This is what Candy deep throat said

  4. #28
    PacerDude
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, but good luck to PG chasing J.J. Redick all around the court on the defensive end.
    Just put PG on anderson, west on big baby and hibs on reddick, it would be same effect as PG on reddick except now you completely take anderson out of the scoring equation

  5. #29

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Nice for Lance to get that "hot" feeling in the Pros for the first time. To bad the Pacers couldn't get the win for him.

    I think the trainers need to make sure he's getting enough water or something. He seems to cramp up a lot.

    I hope PG's shot and Hans' shot is around for the playoffs.

    Does Rose think it's a rule that he has to foul AJ on a jump shot? He actually fouled him on one of the three point shots too. (Psst..he shoots about 10 percent this year, you don't have to stand that close.) It's getting to the point where it's weird.

    I love the way West is playing. He's passing better than he has all season. Him and Hill play well together.

    Speaking of Hill. I feel like he plays extremely well (Like, instant ridiculous chemistry) with everyone but DC. I hadn't watched too much of Hill before he came to Indiana, and now he's at the Frank/PG/AJ <3 level. I just love the way he plays. I think he's Bird's best acquisition this season.

    Big Roy's got to get more touches than that if we play Chicago.

    I liked that Amundson was trying the play that Pendegraph scored a lot on last game. I think they need to switch that to Tyler though, as Tyler's more likely to make a jump shot.

    Overall, kind of fun game even though the Pacers lost.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  7. #30

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Orlando is still dangerous. J rich, Anderson, Nelson, Reddick. They have some players
    Granger > j rich
    West> Anderson
    Hill >Nelson
    Reddick> George (now). BUT Hibbert makes that moot

  8. #31
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,162

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    If Danny and Barbosa play, we would have won this easily. Bulls just kept hitting tough shots. Pacers bench vs Bulls starters, lol.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pacersalltheway10 For This Useful Post:


  10. #32
    PacerDude
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    234

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersalltheway10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Danny and Barbosa play, we would have won this easily. Bulls just kept hitting tough shots. Pacers bench vs Bulls starters, lol.
    should have started the bench tonight

  11. #33
    Gold Stagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,520
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Great to see Mel and the other ABA guys honored!





    Man, I really hate Chicago and their fans.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hoop For This Useful Post:


  13. #34
    Member Sparhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,234

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Lance's maturity and patience has paid off for 1 night. Man, I just hope he continues to work on his shot and game, comes back next year and plays more like he did tonight. He'll def take the team to another level if he does.

    Lance! Lance! Lance!!
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

    Now really free Lance!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sparhawk For This Useful Post:


  15. #35
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,878

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    This game never felt bad for me. We showed dignity and even made it look like a close loss in the end.

    Our bench did a good job. I like that Frank rode them. We need them to play good. We want them to feel that we trust them. And Frank does. And that's awesome

    Anyway, great game by Lance. The only think I wanted that didn't happen was to see Fesenko. Too bad that he was sick

    Oh well. I cannot wait for the playoffs.

    Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  17. #36
    Boom Baby! QuickRelease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by tmhall11 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just put PG on anderson, west on big baby and hibs on reddick, it would be same effect as PG on reddick except now you completely take anderson out of the scoring equation
    Hibs on Reddick?

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuickRelease For This Useful Post:


  19. #37
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,876
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    The decision to start Lance seems quite shrewd. Boost his confidence against our supposed rivals and give him free reign to shoot and score. Now, he feels like he has something to practice and work for. Instead of him just being a prospect for another year, there is some confidence on both sides that he can make meaningful contributions next year. All accomplished in a game that has no effect on our playoff standings. A tip of the hat to Vogel/Bird.

  20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  21. #38
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,577

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZepZach View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Granger > j rich
    West> Anderson
    Hill >Nelson
    Reddick> George (now). BUT Hibbert makes that moot
    your credibility


  22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  23. #39

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZepZach View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reddick> George (now)

  24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to PacersHomer For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  25. #40

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    I trust reddick more in a playoff series than I do George. I think PG will be an amazing player but he is not there yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's how I feel

  26. #41
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    D-Rose was CLEARLY terrified by the evil clown that kept magically appearing in Area 55 whenever he checked into the game.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  28. #42
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I almost got into fights tonight. Bulls retards were talking **** to me all game and I almost decked the guy who tried to push me into the next row for standing up after a 3. They almost got ejected, but they should have been.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  30. #43
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,915
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Was walking back into the room and someone on NBA TV (wasn't in my line of sight, couldn't tell which commentator it was) said the Bulls beat the Pacers, with both teams being at full strength.

    Huh?
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gummy For This Useful Post:


  32. #44
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,822

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZepZach View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I trust reddick more in a playoff series than I do George. I think PG will be an amazing player but he is not there yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's how I feel
    you know there are two ends of a basketball court right? We don't need George to be an offensive player in the playoffs. George's defense will be greater than anything Korver brings on offense.

  33. #45
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,511

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by gummy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was walking back into the room and someone on NBA TV (wasn't in my line of sight, couldn't tell which commentator it was) said the Bulls beat the Pacers, with both teams being at full strength.

    Huh?
    It's not their fault we're never shown. They prolly think it's normal for Lance Stephenson to start and play 34 minutes while Granger sits out and D-West rides the pine over half the game.

  34. #46

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Good point. To be honest I was kind of forgetting about defense.

  35. #47
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Amped for the playoffs!!!

    Should crush a redbull!!! And a 6 pack! YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!




    TANTRUM!

  36. #48
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,915
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not their fault we're never shown. They prolly think it's normal for Lance Stephenson to start and play 34 minutes while Granger sits out and D-West rides the pine over half the game.
    Perhaps this is a joke. If not, they are professional basketball commentators. I expect them to pay some small amount of attention. I bet every single commentator knows that Danny Granger plays for the Pacers and starts. That, plus a glance at a box score should be all that was needed to disabuse them of the notion that this was a regular game.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  37. #49

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Tonight we saw what I hope is the future. I think once Lance and PG are in their primes, they are going to be unstoppable. You have to love the hard work and progression on their parts. Stay focused on being the best players you can, and work hard and I truly believe we could win a championship one day. Is the day Granger comes off the bench not too far ahead? He would definitely be the most brutal 6th man in the league for other teams to deal with. I'm obviously talking at least a couple of years from now, but I can see this working out extremely well one day. And this isn't a knock on Granger, George and Stephenson just have that much raw talent and they are basically still college age.

    But I only say that because I guess I'm still alone in the thinking that Stephenson could be our answer for the point guard spot in the future.

    Stephenson
    George
    Granger
    Hansbrough
    Hibbert

    I still think this would be our best unit. Yea West and Hill are good, but I just think our team would be better if both came off the bench. Chicago showed us tonight we don't have the best bench in the NBA, even though we are good. A bench of

    Hill
    Jones
    Barbosa
    West
    Amundson

    would make our bench match up a lot better with a team like Chicago, or any team. No one on the bench can get a clean post look so West would instantly solve that problem. You only need one legit post player like Hibbert as the Bulls proved tonight. Both Gibson and Boozer hit the mid range shot better than Tyler can this year, and that wasn't true last year. Tyler was automatic out there last year in the playoffs, and they weren't. West has been struggling out there all year and tonight proved it won't be easy for him to get that shot cleanly in the playoffs. Tyler gets his shot from out there clean, he just has been missing it. Maybe Amundson or West can't spread the defense at center like Hibbert can?

    I still think Tyler plays a lot better next to Hibbert than he does without him. As good as Lou is, he is no Hibbert. A lot of Tyler's struggles are due to the fact he doesn't play next to a legit center.Tonight his shot didn't fall but he played the Bulls. Obviously Boozer and Gibson are pretty damn good I just am so biased because I dislike the Bulls more than any team at this point.

    We still have a chance to steal the title this year and that would be amazing because that could catapult us to instant contenders for years to come. I really believe if we are completely healthy, we can take the Bulls. We need a miracle, but this team is good enough to steal one!

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midcoasted For This Useful Post:


  39. #50

    Default Re: Pacers/Bulls postgame thread.

    Just got back from the game and related drinking (though not enough to not post). Man, that crowd was brutal. Probably 60-40 Bulls to Pacers fans, and that's being generous. Was impressed with volume of Pacers fans there, though, did manage to drown out the "MVP" chants raining down for D Rose (huh?). Still, pretty sad sight, though I guess made more understandable by fact Pacers were resting D Granger and had nothing to play for, Bulls were showcasing D Rose and this was the only game where the local bandwagon Bulls fans could come out to see him play.]

    I expect better from fans in the playoffs.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Hibbert For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •