Thread: anyone else feel helpless? (How did you feel?)

Default anyone else feel helpless? (How did you feel?)

I really was worryed for our guys during all that. I wanted to jump through the TV and help them...I would have reacted the same way had I saw the beer fly on ron..Ida decked the guy..and then the fat guy in the grey hitting freddie who wasn't doing anything! I felt so bad for our guys....and i jus kept thinking "GEt JO OUT OF THERE" I saw him trying to be restrained by someone in a red shirt and he threw them off him (then hit that fan on the floor, TKO, lol )
    But i really just wanted to be there for them...cause they were so outnumbered...how did you guys feel...?

sweabs

Default Re: anyone else feel helpless? (How did you feel?)

I felt the same way...really wanted to help.

But I wanted our guys to just leave and run into the locker room too...I was just really sad man...still am.

I was scared something really bad was going to happen, like blood spilled, that kind of thing.

I will never forget the feeling I had as Artest started into the stands. I felt physically sick to my stomach. I would compare it to seeing a loved one driving their car the wrong way on a one way steet and then seeing a semi coming the opposite. Sure doom. The emotions running through my body were incredible, and yes I felt helpless.