Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 337

Thread: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

  1. #126
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find that hard to believe. Collison tried to play exactly like Frank wanted and usually failed miserably. George Hill is doing the same thing except with better court vision, aggressiveness and defense.
    I can agree with this. DC indeed tried to play the way Frank wanted him. He had both good and bad games. In the end, he did try to initiate the offense and I can respect someone that at least tries.

    George Hill did not really try to initiate in the first 2 games. He has been quite good in the last 3-4 games as he is both scoring and trying to initiate things. I've counted numerous good reads and I'm quite confident in him at the moment. But I was confident in DC as well.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  3. #127
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    I just cant get over Paul's dunk!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  4. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I find that hard to believe. Collison tried to play exactly like Frank wanted and usually failed miserably. George Hill is doing the same thing except with better court vision, aggressiveness and defense.
    You better believe it or else.....

  5. #129

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Is there a video of Paul George's dunk? I missed it.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  6. #130
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Think I need to break out a beer. Or two...

    Go Pacers!

  7. #131
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,534

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Iguodala has made some well-contested jumpers, I hope he doesn't stay that hot
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  8. #132
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    About the game now.

    We may be up by 5 points but I don't like the way we're playing. They're beating us in FTAs, points in the paint, offensive rebounds and 2nd chance points.

    The only reason that we're ahead at the moment is that we've hit more 3s.

    What I'd like to see in the second half:

    More hustle on the boards. Do not let them get second chance opportunities.

    Get the ball in the paint. Granger, use your post up game.

    Go to the rim aggressively and draw more fouls.

    That's it.

    Of course, I'm glad that we're ahead. I'll always take a road win over anything.

    But I'd just like to see "hustle stats" in our favor in the second half

  9. #133
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a video of Paul George's dunk? I missed it.
    It wasn't all that I could do it in my sleep.

  10. #134
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,504

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a video of Paul George's dunk? I missed it.
    It was just like the glow in the dark dunk.....360 windmill
    And the walls came tumbling down.....

  11. #135
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Big Roy needs to get in a groove tonight.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  12. #136
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Hibby

  13. #137
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wasn't all that I could do it in my sleep.
    In fact, that's the only time you can do it.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  15. #138
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a video of Paul George's dunk? I missed it.
    http://www.twitvid.com/3AHZO
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to pizza guy For This Useful Post:


  17. #139
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,462

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Holliday looks like DC

  18. #140
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,534

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    I think we have to have the best rebounding guard rotation in the league.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  19. #141
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    still looking for our rhythm
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  20. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Timeout Vogel.

  21. #143
    bro-hahn kroyff Brohan Cruyff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    26
    Posts
    170

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    The, uh, run of play seems to have turned against us at the moment.
    "And Tottenham do not know what hit them...well I can tell you, it's Theo Walcott!"

    "And it's Tony Adams put through by Steve Bould, WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT?! That...sums it all up."

  22. #144

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Wow how many easy shots did we just miss?

  23. #145
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    11 - 0 run by them in the start of the 3rd with the starters in.

    I don't like this :/

  24. #146
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    The 76ers don't seem that much different to me, I don't know how they've lost so many games recently.

  25. #147
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    We are not get the rolls in our close shots.

  26. #148
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 76ers don't seem that much different to me, I don't know how they've lost so many games recently.
    Against the Magic, for example, they didn't hustle as much as they do tonight.

  27. #149
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,534

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    Quote Originally Posted by PGisthefuture View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The 76ers don't seem that much different to me, I don't know how they've lost so many games recently.
    Well for one thing, Iguodala has only missed 1 shot and has outscored his average already.
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  28. #150
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 4/17/2012 Game Thread #62: Pacers Vs. Sixers

    We could have really used Anthony Carter.

Similar Threads

  1. Sixers preparing to deal Iguodala this offseason
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:48 AM
  2. Sixers will draft Turner?
    By OakMoses in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 10:51 PM
  3. 12/20/2008 Game Thread #27: Pacers at Sixers
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 10:40 PM
  4. 5-13-04 A new answer for Philly's woes?
    By Ragnar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:34 PM
  5. 3-16-2004
    By Ragnar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 04:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •