Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Tickets

  1. #1
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,460

    Default Tickets

    If anyone has two discounted tickets for sale for Thursdays game I could use them.
    Other options are the scalpers before the game. Other than the cheap seat tickets
    at the box office most are too expensive at this time for me.

    owl
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  2. #2
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Tickets

    Stubhub has balcony starting at 49 cents. Club starting at $13 for about 20 more minutes.

  3. #3
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    944

    Default Re: Tickets

    http://www.stubhub.com/indiana-pacer...-2012-3868420/

    Club level corners and Club level Fan Zone range from $10-$30.

  4. #4
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,460

    Default Re: Tickets

    I will give that a shot. Thanks. I wil report back.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  5. #5
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,460

    Default Re: Tickets

    Got a good deal on some tickets at StubHub. Thanks for the suggestion.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  6. #6
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got a good deal on some tickets at StubHub. Thanks for the suggestion.
    I got lower level section tickets in the 7th row for $10 for the ESPN Sixers game. Deal$
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. #7
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sleeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.stubhub.com/indiana-pacer...-2012-3868420/

    Club level corners and Club level Fan Zone range from $10-$30.
    What's the bottom line on fees and those sorts of things when you buy this through stub hub? Like say I buy the $30 ticket. How much is that going to cost me overall when all is said and done?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the bottom line on fees and those sorts of things when you buy this through stub hub? Like say I buy the $30 ticket. How much is that going to cost me overall when all is said and done?
    I'm not sure but I think you just pay the $4.95 fee for instant download of the tix (someone I'm sure will correct me if I'm wrong). The seller pays a hefty 15% commission on a sale, so hopefully the buyer doesn't also have to pay more in fees.

    The seller also gets charged a 10% commission at the Pacers Ticket Exchange---I didn't think there were any fees charged to the buyer, but hopefully someone can set the record straight on that as well.

  9. #9
    Hoosier for Life CreekShow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Muncie
    Age
    27
    Posts
    478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the bottom line on fees and those sorts of things when you buy this through stub hub? Like say I buy the $30 ticket. How much is that going to cost me overall when all is said and done?
    4.95 fee plus 10% of the total cost of the tickets, minimum of $5
    I Bleed Blue

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CreekShow For This Useful Post:


  11. #10
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Tickets

    So in this case $39.95..... Would there also be sales tax?

  12. #11

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by CreekShow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4.95 fee plus 10% of the total cost of the tickets, minimum of $5
    Wow, Stubhub makes a ton by taking a bit from buyer and seller; no different from the auction houses, I guess.

  13. #12
    Hoosier for Life CreekShow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Muncie
    Age
    27
    Posts
    478

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So in this case $39.95..... Would there also be sales tax?
    nope thats it
    I Bleed Blue

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to CreekShow For This Useful Post:


  15. #13
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    944

    Default Re: Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by CreekShow View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    4.95 fee plus 10% of the total cost of the tickets, minimum of $5
    And the $4.95 fee isn't per ticket, it's per order. So even if you buy 6 tickets you'll still only pay one $4.95 fee. (It's the electronic download fee for the tickets).

  16. #14
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,583
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Tickets

    Stubhub is way better than TicketMa$ter when it comes to fees. It's actually pretty reasonable.

Similar Threads

  1. Yahoo: Dog eats manís Masters tickets right before he leaves for Augusta
    By vapacersfan in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 12:53 PM
  2. Numbers Game: Pacers Tickets Version
    By RobfromPacers in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 06:45 PM
  3. For anyone interested: Getting cheap courtside tickets
    By smj887 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 01:17 PM
  4. These people need to get a life
    By Unclebuck in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
  5. Mountain Dew Big Slam Corner? $249.00
    By pacerfreak in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 07:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •