Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Pacers Gear

  1. #1
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,296

    Default Pacers Gear

    So I had to stop in a Dick's Sporting Goods today in Plainfield. They now have a really cool Pacers display in the middle of the store. It has lots of items on and around it hats,sweatshirts, basketballs, kids clothings, and more. I have been looking for a hat. Dick's didn't have any I liked, so I headed over to Lids. They had zero Pacers hats. WTF, they had about 50 different Colts hats why no Pacers hats? I was very dissapointed. I might have to go downtown tomorrow to BLF to get a hat.

    Anyway has anybody else seen any new Pacers displays around town?

  2. #2
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,190

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I had to stop in a Dick's Sporting Goods today in Plainfield. They now have a really cool Pacers display in the middle of the store.
    That's just in the last week - when I was there last Monday they had nothing and I mentioned it to the cashier.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IN
    Posts
    554
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Good to see another Ptowner on the board!

    What parts of Plainfield you reside at? Not trying to be creepy...


    @Pacers24Colts12

  5. #4
    #RiseOfTheKing imbtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Nashville, IN
    Posts
    1,631
    Mood

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    There's a gift shop just inside Concourse B at Indy International that is decked out in Colts, Hoosiers, and Boilermakers apparel, but absolutely no Pacers stuff. I was disappointed and fuming when I got off the plane home last week.

    You should get this hat, it's pretty sweet. One of my faves:

    http://pacersgear.com/pacers-snap-ba...-bill-hat.html
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.



  6. #5
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    BFL has a wide array of hats. I got mine at Walmart in Greenfield though. Half the price.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. #6
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,190

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a gift shop just inside Concourse B at Indy International that is decked out in Colts, Hoosiers, and Boilermakers apparel, but absolutely no Pacers stuff. I was disappointed and fuming when I got off the plane home last week.

    You should get this hat, it's pretty sweet. One of my faves:

    http://pacersgear.com/pacers-snap-ba...-bill-hat.html
    Last time I was through they had some Pacers stuff (like a couple of hats and a sweatshirt) at the gift shop on Concourse A, but it was buried in the back and invisible from the concourse.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  8. #7
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,296

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersCenter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good to see another Ptowner on the board!

    What parts of Plainfield you reside at? Not trying to be creepy...
    Saratoga area.

  9. #8
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,296

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a gift shop just inside Concourse B at Indy International that is decked out in Colts, Hoosiers, and Boilermakers apparel, but absolutely no Pacers stuff. I was disappointed and fuming when I got off the plane home last week.

    You should get this hat, it's pretty sweet. One of my faves:

    http://pacersgear.com/pacers-snap-ba...-bill-hat.html
    I want a hat with the logo that is the one on the shirts in your avatar picture. I have the old school sweatshirt from BLF. They had some at BLF when I was there at the Washington game. What is weird you can't find them online anywhere. Not even pacersgear.com

  10. #9
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want a hat with the logo that is the one on the shirts in your avatar picture. I have the old school sweatshirt from BLF. They had some at BLF when I was there at the Washington game. What is weird you can't find them online anywhere. Not even pacersgear.com

    $26 + shipping

    http://www.craniumfitteds.com/Indian...nder-Bill.html

  11. #10
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,932

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by pacers74 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want a hat with the logo that is the one on the shirts in your avatar picture. I have the old school sweatshirt from BLF. They had some at BLF when I was there at the Washington game. What is weird you can't find them online anywhere. Not even pacersgear.com
    http://shop.neweracap.com/nshop/prod...ropDown=hatFit

    Here is an alternative. Kinda different but I prefer the snapback so either way.

  12. #11
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,286
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Gear

    Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I want one of those!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 06:16 PM
  2. STAR: Pacers reach deal with city? (link)
    By Reggie4Three in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. How the Pacers can convince Carmelo
    By Pacersalltheway10 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 10:29 PM
  4. Pacers-Celtics Matchups (IndyStar)
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM
  5. Pacers History 1993-1994 Season
    By Sollozzo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2004, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •