Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 330

Thread: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

  1. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Come on leandro ...

  2. #77
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    I'm pumped, Danny and Roy looking like the All-Stars they are!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  3. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone else just hate the way Barbosa's shot looks?
    Nope.

  4. #79
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone else just hate the way Barbosa's shot looks?
    Ugly or beautiful, if he's wearing blue and gold and its going in, I don't care lol
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  6. #80
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, but that seems to happen a lot hahaha
    Can you blame them?

  7. #81
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope.
    He releases it so far in front of his body.

  8. #82
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    I freakin love Granger.

  9. #83
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Nice move by Luc Richard.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to boombaby1987 For This Useful Post:


  11. #84
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Danny has to leave.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #85
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    There is one of those graceful Handsbro Rim attacks.

  13. #86
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He releases it so far in front of his body.
    In his native Brazil, it is a declaration of virility.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  15. #87
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,272
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Damn it!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  16. #88
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,530

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    2nd unit offense is looking turrible

  17. #89
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,617

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by aamcguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2nd unit offense is looking turrible
    Tends to happen a lot.

  18. #90
    Believe in Roy! boombaby1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    4,187

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Why are our end of quarter plays always Barbosa isos?

  19. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Barbosa is a pretty good defender let me tell you.

  20. #92
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Tied after one.


    We gots ourselves a game!

  21. #93
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice move by Luc Richard.
    Oh yeah. Great move indeed.

  22. #94
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,461

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    LR mbah moute is a Pacer killer

  23. #95
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Our second unit offense without the fast tempo....

    Bucks have to feel pretty good about it being tied. Question is: will they hit the scoring wall this next quarter and drop like twelve and will we respond by picking it up?

  24. #96
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,530

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by boombaby1987 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are our end of quarter plays always Barbosa isos?
    I wonder the same thing. I don't think he's made a single shot off of one of em; he has, however, hit a layup and a 3 (that I remember) initiated by HIll.

  25. #97
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    OT: Two great games going on in the West for playoff seeding.

  26. #98
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Leandro and A.J. haven't really meshed well yet.

  27. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Suckleavyyyyyy !!!!!!

  28. #100
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    19,035

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/14/2012 Game Thread #60: Pacers Vs. Bucks

    Lol @ Hansbrough. He couldn't find a pass and thus shot and hit it

Similar Threads

  1. 70's Bucks Fail Squad / SG Quinn Buckner
    By billbradley in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:46 AM
  2. Bucks interested in BRush and Marshon Brooks
    By Speed in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 05:11 PM
  3. Trade-talk roundup
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
  4. Pacers End the Season with a 115-108 Win Over Bucks
    By rocksballer58 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 04:47 PM
  5. O'Neal pours in 55, leads Pacers over Bucks
    By able in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •