Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Playoff Tickets

  1. #1
    The Mole ColeTheMole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    551

    Default Playoff Tickets

    Sorry if this is obvious to people...but the Bulls playoff tickets go on sale tomorrow and I can't find anywhere that says when the Pacers playoff tickets will go on sale. Does anyone have a definite date/approximation?
    DG for 3

  2. #2
    Member Speed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Brownsburg
    Posts
    8,525

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Not a done deal until they win another game or Bucks lose.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    They will probably put them up right after Pacers are in the playoffs for sure. They need to win 1 more game to be in so hopefully that means tickets go up after a win tomorrow.

  4. #4
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,580
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Do you guys remember a few years back when the Bucks (I think) were certain they'd make the playoffs, so they did a playoff pre sale. Eventually they lost like 20+ to end the year and missed the post season.

    Hopefully we can start working on them tomorrow night :-)

  5. #5
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Ugh... Playoff tickets or an Andrew Luck jersey?


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  6. #6
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    11,549

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ugh... Playoff tickets or an Andrew Luck jersey?


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    99% of Indy would buy the Andrew Luck jersey.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  7. #7

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ugh... Playoff tickets or an Andrew Luck jersey?


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

    #firstworldpains

  8. #8
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    If you're a season tix holder you should have gotten something already. If not I'd imagine it will be the day after we clinch. Which could be tomorrow night right?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  9. #9
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ugh... Playoff tickets or an Andrew Luck jersey?


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    Playoff tickets for sure. It's definitely an experience you can't put into words. The jersey will always be there, playoffs only come once a year.

  10. #10
    Hoosier for Life CreekShow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Muncie
    Age
    27
    Posts
    475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you're a season tix holder you should have gotten something already. If not I'd imagine it will be the day after we clinch. Which could be tomorrow night right?
    Unless my math is wrong, it could happen tonight. Pacers win and we clinch.
    Last edited by CreekShow; 04-13-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    I Bleed Blue

  11. #11
    Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    941

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ugh... Playoff tickets or an Andrew Luck jersey?
    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Playoff tickets for sure. It's definitely an experience you can't put into words. The jersey will always be there, playoffs only come once a year.
    Unless you go to a game that we happen to lose, then it can be put into words....many 4-letter ones.

    Seriously though, go with the Playoff tickets......and then I'll sell you this little beauty for cheap:
    Last edited by The Sleeze; 04-13-2012 at 05:05 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sleeze For This Useful Post:


  13. #12
    Member Derek2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fort Wayne
    Posts
    1,580
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Playoff Tickets

    http://www.nba.com/pacers/request-pl...le-access-2012

    That is the link for presale access to tickets, they will place everyone in a lottery and then give early access to certain people.

    Tickets are usually released to the public several days after.

    I'd anticipate tickets becoming available Sunday/Monday.

Similar Threads

  1. These people need to get a life
    By Unclebuck in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
  2. Who ended up getting preseason tickets?
    By duke dynamite in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 05:17 AM
  3. Mountain Dew Big Slam Corner? $249.00
    By pacerfreak in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 07:41 PM
  4. I am officially not getting Season Tickets next year
    By Kegboy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 07:33 PM
  5. Pacers start selling playoff tickets Saturday
    By TheSauceMaster in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 01:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •