Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45

Thread: Bring Back justin Beck!

  1. #1
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Bring Back justin Beck!

    Just a campaign from Area 55 to bring back our Aussie take a look we appreciate support from PD here and good luck!

    http://igg.me/p/93191?a=541294


    http://www.facebook.com/events/33586...f&notif_t=like <-Faceboook page
    We are going to raffle off many Pacers Prizes Including autographs and tickets.
    Check it out.
    I hope I don't Get in too much hot water for posting this here but I wanted everyone to see it. We really want to bring our bro back!

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Mr. Clutch granger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Fu*K Justin Beck

    AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to granger33 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Nice bump

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by granger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fu*K Justin Beck
    Talk about lack of self-respect.

  7. #5
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Donated.....Hope you can get him back in time....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Your gonna look good rockin that T-shirt behind enemy lines!

  10. #7
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    I have some Pacers items I would like to donate for the raffle. PM me if you are interested!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingGeorge For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    I donated also, GO PACERS!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDavisBrothers For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Thanks for the love guys. I will be contacting everyone at the end of the campaign to get T-shirt sizes and to give a list of winners!
    PD rocks!

  15. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Kyle I will also throw in a pair of Areaa55 tickets for the raffle.

  16. #11
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,284
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I hope he gets to come back, but I'm investing in the website in the next few days or so.


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Shouldn't this thread be moved over to the Market Square section? Not sure how this pertains to Pacer basketball

  19. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shouldn't this thread be moved over to the Market Square section? Not sure how this pertains to Pacer basketball
    He is raffling off Pacer items to bring back a Pacer fan, so he can experience the Pacers in the playoffs.

  20. #14
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    I'm sure there are plenty of under privleged kids in this city that would love to go see pacer games. Why not raise money for them? Instead you are whoring out for attention trying to woo some dude from Australia

  21. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sure there are plenty of under privleged kids in this city that would love to go see pacer games. Why not raise money for them? Instead you are whoring out for attention trying to woo some dude from Australia
    You have no idea how wrong you are.

  22. #16
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkPacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have no idea how wrong you are.
    U attacked me first bro. That pm u sent me was immature. Seriously, there are more deserving charity candidates locally than all the way in Australia

  23. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    What pm are you talking about lol

  24. #18
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkPacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What pm are you talking about lol
    Kielbieze sent me one calling me a troll. I have no beef with you.

  25. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    really because you just quoted me and tried to call me out.

    As far as me trying to impress Justin Beck. You can ask pretty much anyone and find out I dont like him and avoid him.

    In regards to underprivileged kids bs. I dont care, at all. I dont care about them or people who have cancer, or supporting my troops, or any other charity for that matter. Thats who I am and Im fine with it.

    With that said Kielbeze is like a brother to me and if this is important to him then Ill help anyway I can.

  26. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Plainfield, IN
    Posts
    552
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Question...what happens if not enough money is raised?


    @Pacers24Colts12

  27. #21
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersCenter View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Question...what happens if not enough money is raised?
    We drink it up at the Playoff PTOs, toasting Justin and thanking those contributing for their generosity. We could buy a lot of PBR with that $$$$.

  28. #22
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,528

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyHoya View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We drink it up at the Playoff PTOs, toasting Justin and thanking those contributing for their generosity. We could buy a lot of PBR with that $$$$.
    I hope you're joking. I would hope that you'd stash it away and then bring him over next year.

  29. #23
    Member IndyHoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    732

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    If we raise enough money to bring Justin Beck back, he has promised to shear a sheep at a playoff halftime. That's the main reason I'm forking over some money. In the old ABA days we had cow-milking. It'd be so retro!

    I'm a nostalgic sort of guy. I hope too for a kangaroo boxing exhibition. PETA be damned!

  30. #24
    Member DEEman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    32
    Posts
    508

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    [green]Becks his dream already came true. He had his trip to Indiana. Its someone els his turn. I say, let Mourning go, he is from the Netherlands. After that the next Dutch guy from the Netherlands as a tribute to Rik Smits![/green]
    Proud owner of 'Dutch Pacers'

  31. #25
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,706

    Default Re: Bring Back justin Beck!

    Quote Originally Posted by DEEman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [green]Becks his dream already came true. He had his trip to Indiana. Its someone els his turn. I say, let Mourning go, he is from the Netherlands. After that the next Dutch guy from the Netherlands as a tribute to Rik Smits![/green]
    uhhh Dutch i can tick, but hmmmm
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


Similar Threads

  1. Arenas opens up after lengthy hiatus from league, media
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. Seattle working to bring NBA back (AP) [Y! Sports]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 12:26 AM
  4. Former NBA Star Junior Bridgman now a franchisee
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 09:36 PM
  5. I guess Dyrek will let Larry know.
    By RWB in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •