Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 300

Thread: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

  1. #101

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    guys who don't usually get a ton of time trying to get theirs tonight haha
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  2. #102
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    guys who don't usually get a ton of time trying to get theirs tonight haha
    it shows why they don't

  3. #103
    Member pathil275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    412

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    I have to say that these TSN guys are very decent.

  4. #104
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by pathil275 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to say that these TSN guys are very decent.
    Of course, they are. They are Raptors fan after all. Why in the world wouldn't they be nice?

  5. #105
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    George Hill the leading scorer with 7 and the leading rebounder with 4.

  6. #106
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    George Hill the leading scorer with 7 and the leading rebounder with 4.
    He has done a great job tracking down boards.

  7. #107
    Biggest Pacer Fan PacersForever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by pathil275 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have to say that these TSN guys are very decent.
    Haha. Because they love talking about the Pacers ? :P One of them is a TNT play by play broadcaster.

  8. #108
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,579

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    something vogel might want to consider alhough someone will have to be the odd man out, but say we draw the celtics in the first round of the playoffs. Putting A.J. out tere to keep our offense from becoming one-dimensional might be some food for thought, because you get more of the same with Hill as our backup PG in terms of what he brings to the table it's essentially darren collison with worse handles and a bit more size.

  9. #109
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Nice move, PG

  10. #110
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Barbosa is mediocre? you are crazy and Nash and Curry are probably worse than Calderon, Rubio is also close.
    It's more like Nash and Curry are close, and Rubio is better, at least Rubio is a rookie and was close to leading the league in steals...

  11. #111
    Member pathil275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    412

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersForever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha. Because they love talking about the Pacers ? :P One of them is a TNT play by play broadcaster.
    For starters because they give a small market credit and don't jump on the big market bandwagon. Or because they talk about the Pacers being second to last in attendance.

  12. #112
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Hansbrough doing some stuff. Hit a jumper, took a charge and got another Raptors player to pick up a foul all in the span of like 30 seconds

  13. #113
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by pathil275 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For starters because they give a small market credit and don't jump on the big market bandwagon. Or because they talk about the Pacers being second to last in attendance.
    They also seem to enjoy basketball. They were screaming at those two Lou alley-oops. They also said a lot of good things about Lou, Barbosa, Hill, Vogel, the Pacers in general (they drew the comparison with '04 Pistons), Bird and Simon et cetera.

    In general, they seem like a good team to listen to. I wouldn't have any problem if all the remaining games were broadcast by them.

  14. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Nice to see an example of what Tyler does.

  15. #115
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Big Roy!

  16. #116
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    TRIIIIIFECTA
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  17. #117
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Raptors making everything now

  18. #118
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Weren't gonna let Aaron Gray make that though lol

  19. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Wow Calderon has a really bad black eye.

  20. #120
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,952

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Aaron Gray is such a likeable player. He looks like the sympathetic woodsman and the kind-hearted giant combined.

  21. #121
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    nice to see PG24 hit that fade away. he needs to find his rhythm
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  22. #122
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Magic up 59-39 on the Pistons with 3 min remaining in the 1st half

  23. #123

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow Calderon has a really bad black eye.
    You should have seen it right after it happened.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  24. #124

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    A.J. Price is the best passing point guard on the team :/
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  25. #125
    PD Magician Magic P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Dammit Roy

Similar Threads

  1. Game Thread 11: Pacers @ Raptors 1/13/2012
    By Trader Joe in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. 12/10/2008 Game Thread #21: Pacers at Raptors
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. 04/11/2005 Game Thread: Pacers vs Raptors
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 10:25 PM
  4. 02/02/2005 Game Thread: Pacers vs Raptors
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:35 AM
  5. Wow. Did I miss this somewhere else (new Raptors coach is
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •