Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 300

Thread: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't be underrated making almost $10M/yr. Yeesh.
    8.5mil and yes you can be underrated.

  2. #52

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    probably hard to get up for a game when it is so silent in the building.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  3. #53
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,775

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love how Calderon moves the ball he is underrated big time.
    He is not really underrated. At least, not in Europe.

  4. #54
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,246
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Barbosa!!!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  5. #55
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,909
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Turnover, turnover, turnover, turnover.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  6. #56

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand why people keep saying that Hill hasn't done a good job as the PG in the second unit wasn't Hill the point guard that brought the Pacers back against NY? he is not a pure PG by any mean but he is better than DC for sure, I get that many here are only looking at his offensive numbers reason why the same people get happy when DC scores 18 points but again lets not forget that the court has two sides.
    yep and collisons defense has been looking a lot better. also playing better then gh as of late.

    if you really think gh3 should be starting over collison no questions ask then I dont know what to tell you. At most its a relatively close decision and based on what I've seen from GH on the offensive end when he is playing point I dont think we are making some huge mistake like you allude to by making collison our starting pg. I am obviously on the side of fence who thinks the lineup is just fine. Lets see how GH looks, it will be cool to give collison a rest. You are just so biased its hard for me to take your opinion seriously on anything, . no offense but do us all a favor and post less.
    Last edited by Pacer.; 04-09-2012 at 07:32 PM.

  7. #57
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,246
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love how Calderon moves the ball he is underrated big time.
    His contract isn't though at that price they can have him.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  8. #58
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,854

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Whistle came a little late. I was going to be in disbelief if they didn't call a foul

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDavisBrothers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's not underrated, the offensive side isn't his problem, his defense is offensive...
    His D is not as bad as people think, people said the same thing about Barbosa and now look how he looks here.

  10. #60

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    this is boring

  11. #61
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,246
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    He's like, "what, me?" lol
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  12. #62
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,775

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His D is not as bad as people think, people said the same thing about Barbosa and now look how he looks here.
    He is the PG version of David West.

  13. #63
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His D is not as bad as people think, people said the same thing about Barbosa and now look how he looks here.
    Calderon could easily be the worse defensive starting point guard in the entire league...

    Barbosa is a mediocre defender, Calderon is a terrible defender, big difference...
    Last edited by TheDavisBrothers; 04-09-2012 at 07:30 PM.

  14. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His contract isn't though at that price they can have him.
    One more year at 8.5 I can live with that.

  15. #65
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,854

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by PacerPenguins View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    this is boring
    Yeah, but it will be exciting when the buzzer sounds and the Pacers add another W to the win column


    I really am ready for the playoffs though. Have been for like two weeks.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:


  17. #66
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    GH3!!! That's exactly what we needed!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to BringJackBack For This Useful Post:

    TOP

  19. #67
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,854

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Nice!!!

  20. #68
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,775

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Nice move, Hill

  21. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDavisBrothers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Calderon could easily be the worse defensive starting point guard in the entire league...
    Yeah I don't know about that.

  22. #70
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,246
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Danny!!!!
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  23. #71
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,246
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  24. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

  25. #73
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    Lou is my hero!

  26. #74

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    just got home. why is aj in? SERIOUSLY awesome pass

  27. #75
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    18,775

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/9/2012 Game Thread #57: Pacers Vs. Raptors

    AJ Price & Looooooooooooooooooou

Similar Threads

  1. Game Thread 11: Pacers @ Raptors 1/13/2012
    By Trader Joe in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 10:23 PM
  2. 12/10/2008 Game Thread #21: Pacers at Raptors
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:31 PM
  3. 04/11/2005 Game Thread: Pacers vs Raptors
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 10:25 PM
  4. 02/02/2005 Game Thread: Pacers vs Raptors
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:35 AM
  5. Wow. Did I miss this somewhere else (new Raptors coach is
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •