Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 626 to 648 of 648

Thread: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

  1. #626

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersFan1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was a full glass of beer too, the guy is telling the officer "Take me to jail, I'm standing up for my team, **** Indiana"
    haha, what a martyr.
    "We've got to be very clear about this. We don't want our players hanging around with murderers," said Larry Bird, Pacers president.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:


  3. #627
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Not looking good for the Pistons. Dang


    Down 5 with 1:20 to play
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ícause then thereís more room for me on the low road."

  4. #628
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,672

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Is the server having "issues"? Trying to start a post game thread but it keeps timing out.

  5. #629
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Age
    23
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    The rest of the Thunder fans were cool, and said we are a good team and will make some noise in the playoffs, and just said that guy has had issues before, I talked to the owner and he said he has enough and is banning the guy. Oh well, we got the win and that's what matters!!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PacersFan1991 For This Useful Post:


  7. #630
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Granger shot 11/23(46.7%) for 26 points. He also had 6 rebound, 1 assist, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 0 turnovers.


    Looks like he's gearing up for the playoffs.
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ícause then thereís more room for me on the low road."

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:


  9. #631
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,885

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersFan1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was a full glass of beer too, the guy is telling the officer "Take me to jail, I'm standing up for my team, **** Indiana"
    I wonder if he will feel the same way standing in a crowded holding cell in the City-County Building at 2 AM.

  10. #632
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Granger shot 11/23(46.7%) for 26 points. He also had 6 rebound, 1 assist, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 0 turnovers.


    Looks like he's gearing up for the playoffs.
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ícause then thereís more room for me on the low road."

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:


  12. #633
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,873

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Hawks win. booooooooooooo

    Just glad we won!!
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ícause then thereís more room for me on the low road."

  13. #634
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,583

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not looking good for the Pistons. Dang


    Down 5 with 1:20 to play
    I blame Kstat

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  15. #635
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersFan1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The rest of the Thunder fans were cool, and said we are a good team and will make some noise in the playoffs, and just said that guy has had issues before, I talked to the owner and he said he has enough and is banning the guy. Oh well, we got the win and that's what matters!!
    Hard to imagine that a town with no team that desperately wanted one would have ****** fans. Bad apples exist everywhere so what you say makes a lot of sense.

  16. #636
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,215

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder


  17. #637
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,929
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    As usual after a big win, on the front page of NBA.com all the highlights are from the losing team.

    Happened after the wins in L.A. and Chicago too.

    Plus Danny can't even get his face in the little thumbnail square - lol.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  18. #638
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Age
    23
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hard to imagine that a town with no team that desperately wanted one would have ****** fans. Bad apples exist everywhere so what you say makes a lot of sense.
    Well we have idiot college football fans ALL over the state and city, he's probably one of those and just transforms it over to basketball as well

  19. #639
    STRAIGHT UP pizza guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,011
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    PG had 16 rebounds! Wow. Big game from Roy, and despite Danny's impressive stat line, he was -2 in +/-, lol.

    HUGE win for us, got some nice momentum building. Beating Boston would really have us cruising.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

    @The_Real_CJake

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to pizza guy For This Useful Post:


  21. #640
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,977
    Mood

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Before everyone gets pissed that they show the Durant dunk over and over, remember it was a pretty sweet dunk. Also, we won.

  22. #641
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by PacersFan1991 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well we have idiot college football fans ALL over the state and city, he's probably one of those and just transforms it over to basketball as well
    Idiot college football fans are everywhere, I guess

  23. #642
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Only five teams in the league have better records than us, and we've beaten four of them -- Chicago, Oklahoma City, Miami, and the Lakers. The only top-five team we haven't beaten is San Antonio.

  24. #643
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Age
    23
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    I'm proud to be a Pacers fan!!!!! Wouldn't want by NBA fandom any other way!!!!!

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PacersFan1991 For This Useful Post:


  26. #644
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,554

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey7370 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't do that, because it's their birthright. I don't want to see Dan Favale write an article on you.
    Bullcrap! I pound my chest so often during home games that I have bruises after games!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  28. #645
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Durant said some good words about our team after the game.

    He certainly didn't say that he'll never forget the celebrations

  29. #646
    Member Coupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    indynap
    Posts
    1,106
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder


  30. #647
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,706

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    So, I found out a team specific board for OKC fans and saw this thread posted:

    http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum...acers-Game-4-6

    And in this thread there's that link:

    http://flceltsfanscelticthunder.blog...pacers-46.html

    Most of the posts in there are from PD. For some reason OKC fans are interested to see what the other fans think of their team. I can understand this as I do it myself as well. Actually, I think that maybe all of those comments are from PD.

    They also said that Pacer fans are among the classier in the NBA.

    Glad to read this

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  32. #648
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,792

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/6/2012 Game Thread #55: Pacers Vs. Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So, I found out a team specific board for OKC fans and saw this thread posted:

    http://www.okcthunderfans.com/vforum...acers-Game-4-6

    And in this thread there's that link:

    http://flceltsfanscelticthunder.blog...pacers-46.html

    Most of the posts in there are from PD. For some reason OKC fans are interested to see what the other fans think of their team. I can understand this as I do it myself as well. Actually, I think that maybe all of those comments are from PD.

    They also said that Pacer fans are among the classier in the NBA.

    Glad to read this
    Yeah, they aren't like the big market fans.... Thunder fans are classy people.

Similar Threads

  1. Thunder to play in Chesapeake Energy Arena
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Durant's backpack will be part of Thunder star's Nike Line
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 02:33 PM
  3. Surprising Thunder BFF Duo
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 05:42 PM
  4. Pacers Destroy Thunder, 117-109, Slim Playoff Hopes Still Alive
    By rocksballer58 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 04:23 PM
  5. These players might be available?
    By RamBo_Lamar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •