Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Nice to see that the Pacers destroyed the Wizards after using so much energy last night.
    Last edited by vnzla81; 04-04-2012 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #2
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: P

    Somewhere Crawford is still hitting well defended bad shots.

  3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  4. #3
    B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Basketball heartland
    Posts
    2,202

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Darren Collison... nuff said

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pacersalltheway10 For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Batman's New Side Kick Psyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    2,603

    Default

    Good win for us again.

    And man oh man, is Lou fun to watch!
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psyren For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Member aamcguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Lafayette
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,794

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    DC was a man tonight.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to aamcguy For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    LOOOOOU!!!

  11. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: P

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somewhere Crawford is still hitting well defended bad shots.
    Better than MJ

    By the way is Wall overrated? Great talent but damn, not wonder why people wanted Turner over him

  12. #8
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,318

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    everyone was great today. i was fearing some tiredness, but we came out blazing and it helped us get on a roll. gj everyone!

  13. #9
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,465

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Jordan Crawford is the master at scoring tons of points in a losing effort.

  14. #10
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,655

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    We tha best, mayne. We deeeed it!
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Helmet For This Useful Post:


  16. #11
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,722

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: P

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Better than MJ

    By the way is Wall overrated? Great talent but damn, not wonder why people wanted Turner over him
    At this point in their careers, I would take Paul George over both.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PGisthefuture For This Useful Post:


  18. #12
    Go Paytherth! rel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,821

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    DC and Lou were fantastic tonight! Granger keeping his good game streak as well...Great game

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to rel For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,582

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    and the pain train to frown town keeps rolling

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  22. #14
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: P

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Better than MJ

    By the way is Wall overrated? Great talent but damn, not wonder why people wanted Turner over him
    Not sure if that would have been any better. Now Cousins...

    Season:
    18.2pts 11.1rebs 1.6asts 1.3blks 1.3stls 44.9%fg 72.8%ft

    Last 10:
    24.7pts 11.2rebs 2.6asts 1.5blks 1.8stls 48.2%fg


    He's 21 until August...
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:


  24. #15
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,676

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Danny Granger is up to 41% on the season.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  26. #16

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Kudos to DC for a nice game.

    To me I can see the Wiz a couple of players from having a really nice team. I'm just really impressed with Seraphin and a little envious of them having been able to draft a player like Seraphin.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


  28. #17
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,363
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and the pain train to frown town keeps rolling

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  30. #18
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,405

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jordan Crawford is the master at scoring tons of points in a losing effort.
    He's a young player playing on a bad team, and probably isn't starting quality. In the right situation he could become an extremely dangerous bench scorer. I was hoping when he came out that he would drop to us in the second round, but it didn't happen.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


  32. #19
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,582

    Default Re: P

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if that would have been any better. Now Cousins...

    Season:
    18.2pts 11.1rebs 1.6asts 1.3blks 1.3stls 44.9%fg 72.8%ft

    Last 10:
    24.7pts 11.2rebs 2.6asts 1.5blks 1.8stls 48.2%fg


    He's 21 until August...
    side note I read every single one of your posts in aziz ansari's voice

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDon For This Useful Post:


  34. #20
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,284
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    DC, Lou and Tyler. Wow.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  35. #21
    Member TOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,872

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: P

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    side note I read every single one of your posts in aziz ansari's voice



    Aziz is hilarious. I don't watch a lot of stand up but even that's hilarious.
    "I have never taken the high road, but I tell other people to ’cause then there’s more room for me on the low road."

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Useful Post:


  37. #22
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,859

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Great game to be at, lucky kid next to me got Amundsons warm up shirt AND and a towel from Granger.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  39. #23
    Formerly QuickRelease NapTonius Monk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    4,796

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I loves me some Terry Tate Office Linebacker! lol!

  40. #24

    Default Re: Pacers/ Wizards postgame thread.

    Can't say enough about what Barbosa brings to this team.

    Can anyone tell me if there has been an increase in assists per game since Barbosa started playing?

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to Banta For This Useful Post:


  42. #25
    Member Eleazar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    8,405

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: P

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    side note I read every single one of your posts in aziz ansari's voice
    I have a question. Who doesn't? I mean you see his avatar and bam you read everything as if it is Aziz.

  43. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleazar For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •