Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 101 to 122 of 122

Thread: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

  1. #101
    Member RWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,350

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Novak is not a scrub.
    Why do I get the feeling you believe in group hugs.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

  2. #102
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,467

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why do I get the feeling you believe in group hugs.

  3. #103

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. If I'm Novak, I'm pissed about some random idiot writing this thing because it makes me look like a butt-hurt little girl instead of a pro who knows how this stuff works. Gee, what about all the other feel-good stories on other teams who might have their feelings hurt when Novak does his little celebratory gesture? Where are all the articles about those guys?

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bphil For This Useful Post:


  5. #104
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,637

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Knicks fans just better be glad Danny didn't give the "choke" signal.
    I mean seriously. Knicks having some scorer for the Pacers go off and be part of a monster comeback a day after Reggie Miller got in the HOF? Knicks fans should be thankful Danny didn't rip off the jersey to reveal a Batman shirt (his version of Supes of course).

    Doing a "choke" would have been epic and it would have brought the already Reggie-HOF frenzied crowd into hysterics.

    If anything Danny went really easy on them given the circumstances.


    It was his attempt to bury the Knicks—which he eventually did—and his way of rubbing their collapse in the face of everyone on the team.

    And that’s not okay.
    I know a solution to this crybaby, don't let yourself get punked out in the 4th quarter.

    You know who Danny didn't say a word to? The Spurs.

  6. #105
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,765

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Q : who is the biggest pansy of all?
    A. Joachim Noah
    B. Paul Pierce
    C. Knicks fans
    D. All the above


  7. #106
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Yeah but you guys don't know Steve Novak's mother was a State Farm agent who passed away in the offseason before she could watch her son make it in the the bright lights of NYC...







    OK, that is not true, but the article would make a lot more sense if it was.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dal9 For This Useful Post:


  9. #107
    Member BornReady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    2,765

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but you guys don't know Steve Novak's mother was a State Farm agent who passed away in the offseason before she could watch her son make it in the the bright lights of NYC...







    OK, that is not true, but the article would make a lot more sense if it was.
    lol oh come on now - how many nba players grew up in the hood with 1 or no parents?

  10. #108

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by HC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A NY fan talking about class is like a Cubs fan talking about championships.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  12. #109
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    I love how we managed to get 5 pages out of something so absurd....

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  14. #110
    Born ready? TheDavisBrothers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davenport, IA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,512
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love how we managed to get 5 pages out of something so absurd....
    The absurdity of it is why we managed to get 5 pages out of it...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDavisBrothers For This Useful Post:


  16. #111
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,262

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    This is barely worth a response. Nobody gives a crap about Granger mocking Novak. If they didn't like it, then they should have tried playing defense.

    This whine-fest could have easily come from any knicks message board. It happens all the time.
    Last edited by Kstat; 04-06-2012 at 08:07 AM.

  17. #112
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,548

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is barely worth a response. Nobody gives a crap about Granger mocking Novak.
    Tell that to the Knicks fans that went Charlie Sheen on Twitter that night!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  18. #113
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,654

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but you guys don't know Steve Novak's mother was a State Farm agent who passed away in the offseason before she could watch her son make it in the the bright lights of NYC...







    OK, that is not true, but the article would make a lot more sense if it was.

    Thanks for the laugh. That was great.

  19. #114
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    So I took the liberties of creating this.....

    Last edited by ejwallace; 04-06-2012 at 06:20 PM.

  20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  21. #115
    Pacers fan in FL Deadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,945

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Nice! Not trying to be picky, but do you have a slower version of it?

  22. #116
    Member ejwallace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    839
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadshot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice! Not trying to be picky, but do you have a slower version of it?
    Take your pick....


  23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ejwallace For This Useful Post:


  24. #117
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,397
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    I like how he looks over his shoulder at the end to make sure Novak is looking.

  25. #118
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,548

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Uh-oh, Knick fans aren't going to be happy about this one:

    Aaron Rodgers ‏ @AaronRodgers12
    Hoping for a night of pacers, celtics, and brewers dominance. #bucks #brewers

    Yeah, he's rooting for us and the Celts to win so that it helps his Bucks, but still, he's disrespecting Steve Novak!
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  27. #119
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,637

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Great bump, that's hilarious.

    Maybe he'll ask Novak for his belt back next.

  28. #120
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,285
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uh-oh, Knick fans aren't going to be happy about this one:

    Aaron Rodgers ‏ @AaronRodgers12
    Hoping for a night of pacers, celtics, and brewers dominance. #bucks #brewers

    Yeah, he's rooting for us and the Celts to win so that it helps his Bucks, but still, he's disrespecting Steve Novak!
    That is awesome! Nice middle finger to Novak
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  29. #121

    Default

    What's really funny is I sent this guy a tweet after the Bulls Knicks game because there were 2 or 3 belt moves by the Bulls. He said I was "ignorant" lol...

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dgreenwell3 For This Useful Post:


  31. #122

    Default Re: The Unjustified Actions of Danny Granger

    Figured we could all use a laugh, so

Similar Threads

  1. Vogel's 4th quarter offense-a video breakdown
    By imawhat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. Danny Granger is a platypus
    By Sollozzo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:50 PM
  4. just how talented is Danny Granger?
    By Infinite MAN_force in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:18 PM
  5. Danny Granger: Headed to Phoenix
    By GrangerRanger in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •