Thread: Jacksonville.com: While you were sleeping: Father wakes to find intruder in daughter's bedroom

Hybrid View

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Jacksonville.com: While you were sleeping: Father wakes to find intruder in daughter's bedroom

This kid gave the father an early X-Mas present. What an idiot, who says that?????

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog...-find-intruder

16-year-old Mandarin girl was asleep in her bed Tuesday morning with the window cracked to let some cool night air drift in.

But around 2:30 a.m., an ex-boyfriend came in with it.

Brandon Lee Alexander-Marshall, 18, had removed the window screen at the home on Brush Hollow Road and the girl awoke to him calling her name,*according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office incident report.*

She told the man to leave, but he refused.

She then ran out of her bedroom and into her parents room to wake her father, according to the report.

Her father went to her bedroom and found the man there.

He told the ex-boyfriend he had three seconds to get out of his house.

"What are you gonna do about it?" the suspect said, according to the report.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vapacersfan For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Jacksonville.com: While you were sleeping: Father wakes to find intruder in daughter's bedroom

That kid is lucky. If he had done that to my dad his parent's would be identifying his body.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Jacksonville.com: While you were sleeping: Father wakes to find intruder in daughter's bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That kid is lucky. If he had done that to my dad his parent's would be identifying his body.
    I don't think he would have been given 3 seconds in Indiana either.....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Good!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wrong answer!

Mood

I would have been more aggressive if some dumbass that was an ex of my daughter broke in her room and was asking what I would do about it. I think a bullet in the thigh would have answered that. I can't wait until my daughter brings home a young man to meet us. I will be cleaning my rifle when he comes in. I might have to discuss that having a weapon is one thing but being trained extensively to use that weapon is a different story. Then I will show him pictures I got when I was in Iraq and Somalia.

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

Home-Home-HOMEBOY!!!