Thread: How to change the words under username?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default How to change the words under username?

<-- Just a quick question, how do you change the words under your username, on your posts? Mine, like others who haven't changed theirs says Member, but others have their own words...

Never mind, I just figured it out!
    For those that might be curious how to:
    1. Click on the "User CP" button, that is the 2nd on the left in the top row
    2. Click the "Edit Your Details," under "Your Profile" on the left
    3. Type your new words in the "Custom User Title" blank
    4. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom

Admins if you want to delete this that's cool too...
    Last edited by TheDavisBrothers; 03-27-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: How to change the words under username?

Pacers - Pacers(Awesome)
    Cubs - Astros(Rivals)
    Texans - Titans(Rivals)
    Iowa - Tennessee(I live in Iowa City)

You make it to a lot of Iowa games? Grew up here my whole life. Sadly, I didn't end up an Iowa fan but clearly all of my friends are. Good dudes, especially when it comes to drinkin.

What made you become a Texans fan?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pacers - Pacers(Awesome)
    Cubs - Astros(Rivals)
    Texans - Titans(Rivals)
    Iowa - Tennessee(I live in Iowa City)

You make it to a lot of Iowa games? Grew up here my whole life. Sadly, I didn't end up an Iowa fan but clearly all of my friends are. Good dudes, especially when it comes to drinkin.

What made you become a Texans fan?
    Not a ton, but I've been to probably 5 football and 5 basketball games so far. I was actually a Vikings fan until Brett Farve. I absolutely HATE Brett Farve more then any other athlete ever, so my refusal to cheer for him made me stop being a Min fan. I went through the entire list of NFL teams and had some beef with every one of them except the Texans, 49ers and Patriots. I actually always liked the Patriots as my 2nd fav team but didn't want to be a "bandwagon" fan, so it was down to the Texans and 49ers. Since the Texans were the newest team, and hadn't made the playoffs, I figured I'd go with the underdog.

What made you a Ten fan, and a fan of the crappy Hou team

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TheDavisBrothers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a ton, but I've been to probably 5 football and 5 basketball games so far. I was actually a Vikings fan until Brett Farve. I absolutely HATE Brett Farve more then any other athlete ever, so my refusal to cheer for him made me stop being a Min fan. I went through the entire list of NFL teams and had some beef with every one of them except the Texans, 49ers and Patriots. I actually always liked the Patriots as my 2nd fav team but didn't want to be a "bandwagon" fan, so it was down to the Texans and 49ers. Since the Texans were the newest team, and hadn't made the playoffs, I figured I'd go with the underdog.

What made you a Ten fan, and a fan of the crappy Hou team
    I liked the Astros because of Bagwell and Biggio. Plus, with Chicago and St. Louis 4 hours away, a lot of people here are fans of both teams. I think it's why I ended up liking the Oilers/Titans and then the Vols. I can't stand listening to people constantly say "Iowa is going 12-0(Easily win 10 games) this year" or droning on about the Cubs/Cardinals etc. Iowa's had some good years but all of my friends constantly believe Iowa is due for an undefeated season and I couldn't handle it because of the blatant homerism. Nothing personal, just a pet peeve. The closest I ever saw them going undefeated was the year they let Seneca Wallace beat them silly in the second half. They followed it up by getting crushed by USC in the Orange Bowl(I think).

While I love the people around here, at some point I just can't handle the non-stop praise for Iowa, Cubs, Cardinals etc. Plus, a lot of people around here seem to like the Cowboys, 49ers, Braves, Red Sox etc. I respect you for not wanting to look like a bandwagon fan because that's the only reason people around here would cheer for those teams. We've always had a fair amount of Packers and Bulls fans since they are regional but lots of them are bandwagon fans too. When they suck, the fans around here were nowhere to be found and didn't care at all. Now that they're winning again, they're back. smh