Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: Can someone post this article?

  1. #26
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    I'm basing my MKG love off of his game against IU in December really, not the one they just played (although he was still impressive IMO), he had some truly awesome plays in the open court that kept that game from going the way of the blow out and really let UK get back into it.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. #27

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2minutes twoa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    I didn't realize Houston has 3 first round picks!!


    I didn't either until I saw the mock. Nice draft to have 3 1sts! Gives them lots of options.

  3. #28
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Houston, with the right picks, could do very very very well.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  4. #29
    Member Ace E.Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,213

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Kidd Gilchrist will be a great player jsut because he is damn smart on the court. The reason you see him attacking in the paint and looking for easy put backs right now is because he realizes that is the best way for him to dominate. The kid has a ton of skill in the open court with or without the ball when he gets the chance to show it. I'm not sure who he really reminds me of the in the current NBA, but I'll think he'll be a "star".

    Davis will be a great defensive player, but that fact that Cody out played him in December and then absolutely throttled him head to head in Atlanta is a bit of a warning sign.
    Remember Josh Howard on the Mavs? (Ya know, BEFORE he started blazing "The Tree") I think that would be a good comparison. When he first got into the league, he was all about rebounding, and open court finishes. He eventually found a mid range J, and was a really good player for them for a few years.

  5. #30
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,956

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kstat, I know you like Cody so, Cody or Drummond for the Pistons, if you had the choice?
    Cody. Cody, Cody, Cody. Production over potential, every time.

    Drummond could be Andrew Bynum. He could also be Benoit Benjamen. This is likely our last high lottery pick. We need to make it count.

  6. #31
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,011

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Teague goes pro. His brother wasn't firmly in the lottery either when he declared. Don't think their family cares much about the education.
    That should have been obvious the moment his signed his LOI to go play for Calipari. I mean, the guy isn't known for his graduation rates.

  7. #32
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,081
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cody. Cody, Cody, Cody. Production over potential, every time.

    Drummond could be Andrew Bynum. He could also be Benoit Benjamen. This is likely our last high lottery pick. We need to make it count.
    So if Cody pulls a Sullinger (which did not fair well for him) do you go for Drummond or another big?

    Your roster has a lot of intrigue.

  8. #33
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,956

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Our roster needs two more bigs. Not much mystery. We're set at both guard spots, we have Tayshaun at SF and Singler waiting in the wings, though MKG and Barnes under certain circumstances would still be strongly considered.

    Plain and simple: we need a big man next to Monroe, and a big man behind both of them to back them up.

    The good thing is, Monroe can play PF or C, so we're not stuck with one or the other.

    Chad Ford (who seems to be Joe Dumars's mouthpiece) thinks we're in love with Davis, Robinson and Drummond, in that order.

  9. #34
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,271
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    I still think that Zeller returns to school, because every indication is that he wants to come back to be with the 9th best recruiting class in the nation. Every position at Indiana is getting upgraded or staying stagnant. The Hoosiers are also stacked with guards who can take this team to the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 themselves. Jordy Hulls, Yogi Ferrell, Victor Oladipo and Remy Abell along with a forward in Watford. If Zeller returns, he knows that they have a good shot to make a very deep run, and he knows it. I don't know how he values education, but his brothers both stayed 4 years.
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  10. #35
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cody. Cody, Cody, Cody. Production over potential, every time.

    Drummond could be Andrew Bynum. He could also be Benoit Benjamen. This is likely our last high lottery pick. We need to make it count.
    Which I guess brings me to the question, what do you see Cody's ceiling as?

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  11. #36
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,956

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Hard to say at 19. But he's already better than his brother.

  12. #37
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,204

    Default Re: Can someone post this article?

    Teague or Draymond Green would be good for the Pacers at where they will pick.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Similar Threads

  1. Danny Article in Washington Post
    By MyFavMartin in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:36 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:28 PM
  3. Draft Express - NBA Player Scouting Reports
    By OakMoses in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 06:09 PM
  4. Do you like the Pacers fronting the post
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •