Thread: Saturday's Game Against the Knicks

Default Saturday's Game Against the Knicks

I am traveling from VA to IN this weekend with my 9 year old son. He is a fledgling fan, owns a Granger jersey that he wears from time to time, and has attended one home Pacers game in his life - the OKC Thanksgiving Friday game 2 years ago that we lost under Obie in overtime. He is caught up in the ESPN created Linsanity, and I'd like to surprise him when we get there by taking him to the Knicks game at home Saturday. It could be one of those games he remembers going to the rest of his life, and I hope the 'good' Pacers show up, not the team from tonight's Orlando beat-down.

Any insights into whether there will be game tix available at the box office, or if any of you won't be going but have your game tix for sale? Or, if you have any other hints for where to buy tix and how much I can expect to pay. I would prefer to get both tix for $60 total or less, but since this will probably be our only time to see a home game, I will try to keep an open mind if you tell me there is no chance at that price. I hate paying the ticketmaster charges and would plan to just go to the box office when I get to town to buy in person, unless you think it will be sold out and I should buy ahead of time. I have checked EBay and Stubhub but the prices seem unreasonably inflated and there are service charges. Again, maybe I am just out of touch for what it costs anymore to go to a game.

I would appreciate any advice.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MTM For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Saturday's Game Against the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by MTM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am traveling from VA to IN this weekend with my 9 year old son. He is a fledgling fan, owns a Granger jersey that he wears from time to time, and has attended one home Pacers game in his life - the OKC Thanksgiving Friday game 2 years ago that we lost under Obie in overtime. He is caught up in the ESPN created Linsanity, and I'd like to surprise him when we get there by taking him to the Knicks game at home Saturday. It could be one of those games he remembers going to the rest of his life, and I hope the 'good' Pacers show up, not the team from tonight's Orlando beat-down.

Any insights into whether there will be game tix available at the box office, or if any of you won't be going but have your game tix for sale? Or, if you have any other hints for where to buy tix and how much I can expect to pay. I would prefer to get both tix for $60 total or less, but since this will probably be our only time to see a home game, I will try to keep an open mind if you tell me there is no chance at that price. I hate paying the ticketmaster charges and would plan to just go to the box office when I get to town to buy in person, unless you think it will be sold out and I should buy ahead of time. I have checked EBay and Stubhub but the prices seem unreasonably inflated and there are service charges. Again, maybe I am just out of touch for what it costs anymore to go to a game.

I would appreciate any advice.
    Stubhub.com my friend and if not one of the fine people around here may be able to get him in. I will keep my ears open for any tickets that may be available . From time to time I get my hands on a few extra Area 55 tickets so that would be really cool for him.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The tickets to that game on stubhub right now are outrageous. I would wait until a day or two before the game to buy your tickets. Most of the prices drop dramatically because people are just trying to get rid of them. Another place to check out would be fanfaretix.com . I use them for IU games, but you can pick up your tickets in Indy without paying a charge. I have heard good things about Circle City Tickets as well, even though I have never used them personally.

Thanks - Stubhub does seem ridiculous right now. It figures that I am in town when Linsanity is there. Too bad it's not some random Bobcats game where I could have gotten sweet tix for a sweet price. I will check out fanfaretix. Thank you.

I have 1 ticket for Area 55 I would like to give to you if you want it. DM your details and it will be sorted.

AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granger33 For This Useful Post:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MiaDragon For This Useful Post:

MTM

You might also check out the Pacers Ticket Exchange if it looks like a sellout.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:

MTM

Thanks Granger33 for the offer of a ticket. I need 2, though, and I have been working on it all week, but the tickets have been hard to come by at a reasonable price. I have upped my budget and still haven't found anything. Pacers Box office told me when I called that they think this is the 'only' sell out so far. I was surprised the Heat game wasn't sold out.

Anyway, if anyone has 2 tickets that they come across to sell to an out of state fan, definitely PM me. Thanks again for the folks who have offered advice.

Call the box office again on Friday. Sometimes tickets are held and then released a couple of days before the game.