Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 105

Thread: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Nice to see the Pacers destroying another team we are supposed to destroy, the game ball goes to Lou the guy was a beast tonight, that last pass made Tim Tebow jealous.


    Go Pacers
    Last edited by vnzla81; 03-03-2012 at 10:27 PM.

  2. #2
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: pi

    3.14159265

  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Lifelong Pacer Fan. PGisthefuture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,636

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: pi

    I'm baffled...

  5. #4
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Pi Day is coming up soon.

  6. #5
    @jwy49 Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,275
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

  7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  8. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: pi

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    3.14159265
    What is this?

  9. #7
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pi

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is this?
    Probably one of the most useless tools in Math.


  10. #8
    Funk Seoul Brother Frostwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,318

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: pi

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What is this?
    pi

  11. #9
    Custom User Titleist
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pacer Purgatory Praying for Paul
    Posts
    3,564
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Apple should have come out with version 3.14 as its Pi phone. They could have sold it with the antenna boosting foil over the top as an Apple Pi, just like momma used to make.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brad8888 For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,451

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    I didn't count on this thread being about math. Not to subtract from what you guys got going here, but the Pacers played a pretty good game tonight. They deserve your undivided attention. I have nothing more to add.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LoneGranger33 For This Useful Post:


  15. #11

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't count on this thread being about math. Not to subtract from what you guys got going here, but the Pacers played a pretty good game tonight. They deserve your undivided attention. I have nothing more to add.
    Agreed. Lets not go off on a tangent here. This is proof the Pacers are a good team.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to righteouscool For This Useful Post:


  17. #12

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by righteouscool View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed. Lets not go off on a tangent here. This is proof the Pacers are a good team.
    man screw calculous...

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerPenguins For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't count on this thread being about math. Not to subtract from what you guys got going here, but the Pacers played a pretty good game tonight. They deserve your undivided attention. I have nothing more to add.
    The probability of me cosigning your primetime punnery is x/0.

  20. #14
    Member MiaDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,659

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    nother solid game from Lou. Ive been quite impressed with the quality of passes from DJones, he really has a much more solid and rounded game than I gave him credit for.

  21. #15
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    I just got home and am about to watch the game on DVR. So I have no insight yet. But clearly, beating (down) the teams we're supposed to beat is yet another sine of how far we've come since last year.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


  23. #16
    billbradley
    Guest

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.


  24. #17
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,451

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The probability of me cosigning your primetime punnery is x/0.
    That's the worst smiley face I've ever seen. It looks like a dead, one-eyed guy with a crooked mustache.

  25. #18
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,566

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I didn't count on this thread being about math. Not to subtract from what you guys got going here, but the Pacers played a pretty good game tonight. They deserve your undivided attention. I have nothing more to add.
    We won the game and we won it in runaway fashion, so its safe to say that we shouldnt expect a lot of input afterward Unless it was against a worthy opponent. NO isnt anywhere near the Pacers league in terms of talent or expectations thus far so there wont be much hoopla about beating them, badly.

    I for one am more interested in whats going on behind the scenes, league wise. Has Legend contacted NO about Kaman, or anyone one else? Where do we stand in terms of potential moves? Thats whats really on everyones mind, at least until we play MIA on monday.

  26. #19
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,115
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    West with 13 Rebounds
    Hibbert and Lou with 10

    3 players had 33 rebounds. The Hornet had 43.

    Kaman is a backup in this league. He may score, but he got owned by Roy on the glass and on defense. Might I add that even though Roy had only 4 points, that the reason for this was fronting and a hard help double in the lane.

    In fact I counted multiple times that Roy was fronted and 4 other defenders had a foot in the lane or just outside it. They were collapsing hard and we were not settling for jumpers. Sure PG and Danny did a little. But we also slashed and hit mid-range jumpers.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Cold For This Useful Post:


  28. #20
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just got home and am about to watch the game on DVR. So I have no insight yet. But clearly, beating (down) the teams we're supposed to beat is yet another sine of how far we've come since last year.
    Very, very, good!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Will Galen For This Useful Post:


  30. #21
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,580

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    So guess who has the biggest current win streak in the league

  31. #22
    Member Merz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,088
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Math is for dorks.

    Let's just enjoy this beautiful 14 point victory!!

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merz For This Useful Post:


  33. #23
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Confidential View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We won the game and we won it in runaway fashion, so its safe to say that we shouldnt expect a lot of input afterward Unless it was against a worthy opponent. NO isnt anywhere near the Pacers league in terms of talent or expectations thus far so there wont be much hoopla about beating them, badly.

    I for one am more interested in whats going on behind the scenes, league wise. Has Legend contacted NO about Kaman, or anyone one else? Where do we stand in terms of potential moves? Thats whats really on everyones mind, at least until we play MIA on monday.
    We play Chicago on Monday.

  34. #24
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the worst smiley face I've ever seen. It looks like a dead, one-eyed guy with a crooked mustache.

  35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  36. #25
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: Pacers/New Orleans postgame thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very, very, good!
    Thanks Will! I hoped somebody would catch that. I gotta admit, I wasn't sure if bad puns about math would be a winning formula for me.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •