Would never happen, with the Pacers and Sixers both in the midst of the playoff race and very possibly facing each other as the 4-5 seeds. But what do you think of this deal:

Pacers trade: Granger, Price
Sixers trade: Turner, Williams, Nocioni

Basically a quantity for quality trade. Sixers strengthen their starting lineup, Pacers strengthen their bench. The Pacers have a potential future payoff as well, if Turner turns into a star as some think he could be.

Sixers lineup:

Hawes/Vucevic
Brand/Allen
Granger/Young
Iguodala/Meeks
Holiday/Price

Pacers lineup:

Hibbert/Foster
West/Hans
George/Noc
Turner/Williams
Collison/Hill

Sixers add some much needed shooting/scoring in Granger. Granger/Iggy should be a pretty good combo. For the Pacers, we fill multiple holes - Turner is a good ballhandling/playmaking SG, and might even play PG full time eventually. Lou Williams is a dangerous bench scorer. And Nocioni is another tough, smashmouth type player. Lou Will has a player option next year that he'll likely exercise, and Noc has a team option, so there are no long term cap implications.

Again, I don't think this will happen. But I like the idea of grabbing Turner while his price is (relatively) low. I think he could be a future star.