One thing I keep hearing is that if Dallas gets rid of Shawn Marion, they have enough space this summer to go after DWill and Dwight. This is the trade I came up with adding the Pacers and Rondo:

Pacers give:
Darren Collison
picks (this years first and I would consider sending another 1st but would hope we could make it a second rounder)

Pacers receive:
Rajon Rondo

Boston gives:
Rajon Rondo
Ray Allen

Boston receives:
Shawn Marion
Darren Collison
Rodrigue Beaubois
picks

Dallas gives:
Shawn Marion
Rodrigue Beaubois
a second rounder

Dallas receives:
Ray Allen

(trade also works if you take out Beaubois and Allen and move the picks around a bit, maybe Boston sends a second rounder)

Why for Indiana:
Use your capspace to upgrade your weakest starting spot at a ridiculously low price for 4 years. Instant contender.

Why for Boston:
This is the hardest sell. Marion isn't a long term piece but he is valuable and a DC/Pierce/Marion/Garnett/O'neal (or alternatively DC/Allen/Pierce/Marion/Garnett) lineup would be competitive and you would have picks going forward and a nice piece in Roddy who needs a change of scenery. Would probably be in conjunction with another move from them.

Why for Dallas:
Ray expires so he leaves room for free agent moves, Kidd/Allen/Odom/Nowitzki/Mahimni would compete and remove the weird duplication of Marion and Odom or if they gave Marion up just taking back picks or just smaller one year guys I wouldn't be surprised. They punted on the title defense already when they let Chandler walk.