Thread: I have to give our coaching staff credit

Default I have to give our coaching staff credit

I have to give our coaching staff credit for hanging with all of the injuries and the horrible calls tonight. You could tell they were trying to roll with the punches and work with what they had left.

Knowing that even an additional point off of a technical could mean the end of the game, they kept their composure and did their best to manufacture a win. They sure took the game a lot better than I did watching it. I hope someone sends a tape of this game to the league office because someone owes us an explanation.

Default Re: I have to give our coaching staff credit

You know, I think that's a good point. They did a good job tonight and the team's demeanor was really worth noting in an aggravating situation.
    "If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you." - Jack Handy

Default Re: I have to give our coaching staff credit

Yep, this team has come along way since 2000-2001.

We are looking at a Veteran team who will settle for nothing less than a championship.

I have to believe that in past years when the Players said "We want to win a championship" their talk was cheap.

Now when they say "We are going to win the chip" you have to believe that everyone in that locker room believes it.