Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lance to only get minutes during blowouts?

Default Re: Lance to only get minutes during blowouts?

Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pizza guy, seven posts up.
    Yeah, I'm just gonna stop posting for the night. Missing obvious stuff everywhere.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by pizza guy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To think that Bird wanted Lance to get some developmental minutes early in the season is perfectly reasonable, and if that was the case, I can't complain about his number of minutes. Now that we're past the all star break, is it that unreasonable to think that the powers that be are putting the project aside to focus on the home stretch?

AJ has earned his time and we obviously have to make the most of the remaining games, so bringing Lance along is lower priority now.
    The problem is the insistence that the only way Vogel would ever play lance was that he was being forced and that Vogel was lying when he said Lance was earning his minutes. It's a BS position certain people treat as if its the gospel truth. There guy is playing now, there still pushing it.

How can it possibly be anything more than a theory? It cannot be proven or disproven so we could argue for ever, however I am not the one basically calling Vogel Birds puppet. Why would someone who claims to like Vogel insult him like that?

There isn't even one example that even suggest the theory is true. Its an idea that , as far as I know, simply evolved from a person who couldn't accept that Lance was playing and AJ wasn't.
    Last edited by spazzxb; 02-29-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I look at Lance as the joker, not every deck needs one, but he can definitely change a game. I'm not sure he's consistent enough, particularly with his jumpshot to consistently be a key rotation player, but he's a nice difference maker off the bench to maybe spark a team if we need some life.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PR07 For This Useful Post: