Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: Apologies to all.

  1. #26
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Now if only Dahntay and Pacero could share this with each other...
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    Member Hibbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Stay at ya mammy house
    Age
    32
    Posts
    976

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I MAY have been antagonizing you slightly.

    No harm no foul man. You're a good guy and I'm glad you're on the forum.
    I don't think you were, I was completely outta line and not just with you. They say don't drink and drive but from now on for me it's don't drink and PD. Not an excuse but could possibly explain a little. Woke up and re-read some things that completely took me by surprise, embarrassing and needed to apologize. Thanks for the post.

  4. #28
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His version of my "**** off" moment(s)?
    No.

  5. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think you were, I was completely outta line and not just with you. They say don't drink and drive but from now on for me it's don't drink and PD. Not an excuse but could possibly explain a little. Woke up and re-read some things that completely took me by surprise, embarrassing and needed to apologize. Thanks for the post.
    That explains everything

  6. #30
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That explains everything
    If only there was an explanation for you...


  7. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If only there was an explanation for you...

    I don't drink or smoke anything so yeah this is the real me

  8. #32
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Apologies to all.



    That's what makes it so scary.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  10. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    That's what makes it so scary.
    Oh yeah!!!

  11. #34
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16,949

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No.
    Oh.

  12. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    2,143

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    A little weird is right. People need to take de-sensitivity training around here (I have no idea what that would be like but it sounds good). Stop getting your feelings hurt over posts or what someone tweeted. Just my .02.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to cramerica For This Useful Post:


  14. #36
    Member owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,158

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just wanted to personally apologize to everyone on here who I might of disrespected or been a complete @ss to. This is not me or who I am about at all. I love this site and before I joined I would come to this page for years cause I love the insight. I'm sorry If I have offended anyone and I'm sorry to the people who run this site and keep it going for some of the inappropriate comments I have made, it won't happen again. I want to continue being on this site and I would like to contribute in a positive way. I was wrong.
    Asking for forgiveness is humbling but also life giving to our souls. Well done Hibbert.
    I have had to do some of my own confessing lately.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

  15. #37
    Shooting for the Moon Day-V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SoBro
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,307
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Apologies to all.

    I hate you all.

Similar Threads

  1. My apologies
    By rocksballer58 in forum Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. My apologies
    By Hicks in forum Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 10:31 PM
  3. Allen Iverson makes no apologies for All-Star Game start [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:00 PM
  4. apologies and information
    By able in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •