1. DHoward
    2. Mayo
    3. Devin Harris

Harris/Hill/Price
    Mayo/Hill
    George/???? (free agent)
    West/Hansbrough
    Howard/Pendergraph/Foster
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Sports Logo

Default Re: IND/MEM/ORL/UTA

I'd cut Utah out. Collison is younger and is having a better season than Harris.
    Magic probably would say yes, I don't know what other offers they have available
    Weird trade for Memphis and I think they wouldn't do it (Unless Mayo has chemistry issues or something - but I still think he has more value than this)
    You gotta remember 1 key thing though: This is a fantasy trade. D.Howard is very picky. from what I've read he only has like 3 teams that he's willing to play for, with specific players. Which is why he's going to be just a rental. Which is why I do not like this trade.
    If he's signing an extension, sure, why not. But ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to yoadknux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by yoadknux View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd cut Utah out. Collison is younger and is having a better season than Harris.
    Magic probably would say yes, I don't know what other offers they have available
    Weird trade for Memphis and I think they wouldn't do it (Unless Mayo has chemistry issues or something - but I still think he has more value than this)
    You gotta remember 1 key thing though: This is a fantasy trade. D.Howard is very picky. from what I've read he only has like 3 teams that he's willing to play for, with specific players. Which is why he's going to be just a rental. Which is why I do not like this trade.
    If he's signing an extension, sure, why not. But ...
    I agree.

Make it happen Bird!
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

Mayo and Harris need a change of their teams.

Mayo had an amazing rookie season, and then fell off the map.

Harris played well in NJ (I beleive he was even an All Star one year) then he too declined once traded.
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Mood

Your ? in the Pacers line up...yea, that be Hedo.

No championship, then he walks, then we don't have Hibbert, Granger and stuck with another Dunwontleavey and Ford.

Banned

There is no way on earth Memphis gives us Mayo for Jones and Lou, that might be less realistic than getting D12 from Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    There is no way on earth Memphis gives us Mayo for Jones and Lou, that might be less realistic than getting D12 from Orlando.
    they were ready to give us Mayo for McRoberts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MillerTime For This Useful Post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    they were ready to give us Mayo for McRoberts
    But they didn't make the deal so they clearly wasn't too ready. They also have to be doing cartwheels down Beale Street celebrating the fact that they didn't. They already have had Jones and have zero use for Lou with Z-Bo on the comeback along with Speights, Cunningham and Hamed Haddadi as he and Gasol's reserves.

It would be like them asking to get Hill for Pondexter and Haddadi or some junk like that.

If they move Mayo they will want a legit 3 point shooter back in return to replace him who makes less money. They last time his name came up they asked for Anthony Morrow and a pick from the Nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Asher99 View Post
    But they didn't make the deal so they clearly wasn't too ready. They also have to be doing cartwheels down Beale Street celebrating the fact that they didn't. They already have had Jones and have zero use for Lou with Z-Bo on the comeback along with Speights, Cunningham and Hamed Haddadi as he and Gasol's reserves.

It would be like them asking to get Hill for Pondexter and Haddadi or some junk like that.

If they move Mayo they will want a legit 3 point shooter back in return to replace him who makes less money. They last time his name came up they asked for Anthony Morrow and a pick from the Nets.
    Both teams were ready and willing to pull the trade...but time had expired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    Both teams were ready and willing to pull the trade...but time had expired.

I was talking about this years sign and trade talks, last years version was also to include a 1st round pick and took place when Mayo held his least value after the PED suspension and the Tony Allen fight. Mayo has since helped them make a franchise best playoff run and his became their leading bench scorer by a wide gap and is the 4th best scorer on the team with ZBo out.

No doubt they would love to move Mayo for a cheaper version but they can't give him up right now for anything less with next to no other proven bench help. Mayo for Hill is what they would ask for right now and they want no part of Jones next year financially.