Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 410

Thread: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

  1. #251
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,206

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Why DC is playing

    AJ have 11 points, and defend much better...

    We gonna lose =S

  2. #252

    Default

    Is anyone else embarrassed by the fact we are getting hurt by solo jones?

  3. #253
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,929
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Kaman making some crazy shots.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  4. #254
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,977
    Mood

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I guess to be fair its only Tyler's 2nd year in the NBA, to make an excuse.
    Tyler's career is on some Benjamin Button **** except it's born/dead six years apart.

  5. #255
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,992

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Yea this is definitely a good game.. Most of our guys are playing well, with the exception of Hans, but we are certainly putting forth the effort..

    Hopefully we can pull this one out....
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  6. #256
    Member Legendary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    259
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a good game but we definitely need to pull this out.
    Agreed.

    Little worried, we might have let NO hang with us a little to long.

    We're definitely still in it though!
    Go Colts!!

    Go Pacers!!

  7. #257
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacergeek View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's getting old watching DC get worked by every single PG he is matched up against
    I see a hell of alot more reasons why the Pacers are not winning against a crap team then DC being lack luster on defense

  8. #258
    Member sheppie33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cincy, OH
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    GOD DC SUCKS...i hate him.....

  9. #259
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,707

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Atta boy, DC

  10. #260
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,947

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    horseshit ****ing call

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  12. #261
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,707

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sheppie33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOD DC SUCKS...i hate him.....
    If you say this forever, he'll hopefully hit more 3s

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nuntius For This Useful Post:


  14. #262
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,247

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Nice screen by Roy on DC to get Jarret Jack open...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pingu For This Useful Post:


  16. #263
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,992

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Sweet move Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  17. #264
    Member sheppie33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cincy, OH
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you say this forever, he'll hopefully hit more 3s
    i was being sarcastic......i see a lot of hate on here, would be nice to see some praise when it's due. He has made some nice plays

  18. #265
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,748

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    I've been watching the game but not paying attention to the game thread. I'm on the Hornets feed, and they're commenting on Granger's sickness. Has the Pacers feed said what it is?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  19. #266
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,206

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Finally a good pass by DC to George

  20. #267
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice screen by Roy on DC to get Jarret Jack open...
    He did that at the beginning of the game...but some on here will blame DC for Hibberts pick for the wrong team!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacer Fan For This Useful Post:


  22. #268
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,707

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by sheppie33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i was being sarcastic......i see a lot of hate on here, would be nice to see some praise when it's due. He has made some nice plays
    Ah, I missed the sarcasm. I do need a sarcasm sign most of the time.

    I do agree about what you about, DC. I'm usually defending him and he surely has made some nice plays. But today he is a bit lack luster. I know that he can play better

  23. #269
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,992

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    To be fair though, this New Orleans team has been playing pretty good over the last few games..

    It's not like we are playing Charlotte.. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


  25. #270
    Indiana Pacers Forever Pacer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    ya
    Posts
    3,871
    Mood

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been watching the game but not paying attention to the game thread. I'm on the Hornets feed, and they're commenting on Granger's sickness. Has the Pacers feed said what it is?
    not that i know of

  26. #271
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,247

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    ROY!

  27. #272
    Member sheppie33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cincy, OH
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuntius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah, I missed the sarcasm. I do need a sarcasm sign most of the time.

    I do agree about what you about, DC. I'm usually defending him and he surely has made some nice plays. But today he is a bit lack luster. I know that he can play better
    agreed

  28. #273
    Member LucasRL13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    1,206

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasRL13 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Finally a good pass by DC to George
    Another great pass, now to RH

    DC

  29. #274
    All Hail CJ Watson! Nuntius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere in Southern Europe
    Posts
    20,707

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Great PnR here. Amazing finish, Roy

  30. #275
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,680

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Game Thread 32: Pacers vs. Hornets 2/21/2012

    Solo fouled out, imagine that
    Help us Paul George......you're our only hope

Similar Threads

  1. Real one yet to come, but Pacers pass eye test
    By Kemo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:04 PM
  2. Hawks Don't Want Horford To Test Market
    By pacers74 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 03:49 PM
  3. Travis Henry test positive again
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •